Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons v Motherwell

Aye, getting latchy with the match threads folks.

I will be there

pre: dealing with a shiting baby

Result: 3-1 the dons. McKenna, GMS and McLean

Interesting game like, we've been a bit jaded recently, so hopefully the break will have done us good, and the speculation surrounding Deek will have calmed down. With Shinnie out, I expect just a straight Considine for Shinnie swap. I'd like to see Tansey in for O'Connor to see what he can do (although I don't see him as a player that'll set the heather alight for us, he looks very ordinary - hopefully I'll be proved wrong, but at least he's good at dead balls).

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only game this time hame  :(

1-1 Shinnie.

Don't go to the bookies with that.

Aye, getting latchy with the match threads folks.

I will be there

pre: dealing with a shiting baby

Result: 3-1 the dons. McKenna, GMS and McLean

Interesting game like, we've been a bit jaded recently, so hopefully the break will have done us good, and the speculation surrounding Deek will have calmed down. With Shinnie out, I expect just a straight Considine for Shinnie swap. I'd like to see Tansey in for O'Connor to see what he can do (although I don't see him as a player that'll set the heather alight for us, he looks very ordinary - hopefully I'll be proved wrong, but at least he's good at dead balls).

I actually think his dead balls have been decidedly average at best, but he's actually played well when given the chance.

I shall be there along with my eldest loon this week, my youngest has a birthday party to go to so Pittodrie got the dunt.  ::)

I don't think there will be much between the teams and predict a tight game.

1-0 Stevie May, 89th minute winner after the ball takes a wicked deflection off his arse.

I hope we see Tansey on Saturday, I wasn't overly fussed when we signed him, but looks a steady enough player and I thought he was fairly decent with his set pieces and is a big lad also who can play a bit, be good to see him get a decnt run of games.

Oot

roaming around Wellington

Bed

Bed

2-1 dons, May and Rooney

Hopefully McInnes has shaken off all the stupid chat from the Scottish media the past few weeks.  Agree with what others say, this is surely a Tansey game?  I like what i've seen of him but doesn't seem to have been playing him very much since he's returned from injury?

Out

Probably the hangover from hell. No alcohol since 30th September and got golf club prize giving and smoker tonight. Given I'm amongst prize winners would seem very rude not to overly indulge in alcohol.

2-1

Still suffering.

Possibly a wee top up or two

Oot

Bed

Bed

2-1 dons, May and Rooney

Hopefully McInnes has shaken off all the stupid chat from the Scottish media the past few weeks.  Agree with what others say, this is surely a Tansey game?  I like what i've seen of him but doesn't seem to have been playing him very much since he's returned from injury?

Poor show Manc. Being on the other side of the world swanning about is no excuse for not getting match thread up here  ;)

Hopefully team have used the international break to refocus and we see a marked improvement on the drivel they served up at Accies last time out. If everyone is fit I would go back to team that beat Saint Johnstone 3-0.

In

Archie's  no travel as in Aberdeen just now.

Y

Archie's then train back to Capital

2-0 Rooney and May

Just dropped off my nephew en route to NZ. Handsome loon,6' 4",I'll pass on your daughters number  ;)

Would also like to see Tansey in for this one.Unlike others,I thought he whipped in a few wicked balls in last time I seen him,v Dundee I think.

Tricky game,will miss Shinnie's drive.I'll go for a hopeful 2 - 1 win.  May,GMS

About time she settled down.

She was back in Aberdeen for a whole week before just "nipping over" to New Zealand last Sunday.

32 hours it took her.

The only delay was Heathrow ( no surprise there then)

I'm in the mainer tomorrow, we can sort out the dowry at half time.

4-0 the Dons

All from May.

Oot

Bed

Bed

2-1 dons, May and Rooney

Hey Manc how's the trip?

I lived in Wellington for a bit. Loved it.

Gorgeous women, lovely city, some great bars!

(Superb pool bars and comps too.)

Went to the opening of Te Papa Museum too.

scary flight coming into the windiest capital city on the planet.

First time I saw a sign saying, 'Caution, penguins crossing' on the road  ;D

Sat outside an Oasis concert there years ago and got pished listening to them.

The concert was stopped as the fannies started arguing on stage  :rofl:

Enjoyyyyyyy.

If DD's daughter meets and likes either Manc or ED's nephew and hits it on i'll need to get a hat.

Could irmt be Donstalk first wedding ?

Haha I was going to say, do we need to rename this site sheepmatch.com? Not sure my wife to be would be too keen on the idea mind  ;D

Nips, this is the end destination,  until we work out where we're going to live. Love Wellington, beautiful wee city.the travels were epic sad they're over but excited for the next chapter

Bloody hope may gets on the scoresheet, rarely have we had such attacking quality up front, but for some reason it's not clicking. I'm guessing we're just not utilising him correctly?

Manc ur still on holiday ha.

It's a constant holiday over here even when you're working.

There's a place I went with my gorgeous Kiwi gfriend at the time south of Marloborough. It had Yosemite style rocks and further south right on the coast where they park their boats next to their houses.There's a lighthouse and you actually drive through a seal colony where I watched seal pups play in the rock pools just before sunset.

Fooking magical.