Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

McInnes to stay with the Dons

...claim the bookies and tabloids.  Getting touted as frontrunner, although I seriously doubt he would be that mad - he's outlasted 6 Sevco managers now.  Six.  :rofl:

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they won't go for McInnes they can't afford him, they will go for a cheaper guy with plenty of European experience Neil Lennon come on down

I think they will make an offer and then blame those nasty sheep shaggers when they cannot afford the compensation and have to employ some out of work explayer.

they won't go for McInnes they can't afford him, they will go for a cheaper guy with plenty of European experience Neil Lennon come on down

Of course in a normal country this wouldn't be seen as a joke suggestion.

He's done a good job at Hibs and surely he would at least be in the frame.

Have the bookies even mentioned him?

No?

I wonder why?

Of course in a normal country this wouldn't be seen as a joke suggestion.

He's done a good job at Hibs and surely he would at least be in the frame.

Have the bookies even mentioned him?

No?

I wonder why?

No they haven't but then again the fact that Pedro was a Catholic is the reason he failed according to many of the unwashed.  :wave:

But the Hun DESERVE him don't they?

He's the OBVIOUS choice isn't he?

Scottish football media make you want to puke.

Even the decent ones believe deep down that Sevco should just be able to have what they want.

Excellent post DD. Nail on head.

Tom English empathising with Willie Miller the other night regarding Souness’ comments about Scottish football needing a strong Rangers then talking McInnes up for the job is a bit hypocritical.

Sevco cannot afford the compo....

My hun mate is hoping for Mike Ashley to sell his stake in the Toon and invest in Rangurs. Apparently Ashley wants European football and this could be a platform for getting a business foothold abroad. I reckon that could be contrived thinking, particularly post Brexit. Most huns want big fat corroupt Sam.