Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Settling An Argument......

SeeBass

Anderson started (and finished) against Norway in 2004 at Hampden. Man of the match as I recall, he had a fantastic game against John Carew in his prime. Seve was only a sub against Faroe and Lithuania for about 5-10 mins in both. Remember being pissed off that he didn't get more time against faroe given our dominance.

So Anderson last starter I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Anderson started (and finished) against Norway in 2004 at Hampden. Man of the match as I recall, he had a fantastic game against John Carew in his prime. Seve was only a sub against Faroe and Lithuania for about 5-10 mins in both. Remember being pissed off that he didn't get more time against faroe given our dominance.

So Anderson last starter I think.

Probably one of the last Scotland games that I was at. Was that when they won 1-0 thanks to a penalty because James McFadden handled the ball on the line?

I was asked by the bus convener on the way down to the game if I had a hammer on me. Funnily enough I didn't.