Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons vs saints

The first of a run of pretty brutal fixtures, and a team that know how to stifle us, home and away. Hopefully, last weekend proves to be the turning point in the tinkering and we see a settled back line as a starting point. Arnie and mckenna struck a composed partnership, let's hope it's given time to blossom. We have a good squad, certainly better than most of the league anyway. Time to use it properly DM!

Out

Recovering from jetlag

Lima

Having civiche somewhere

1-1, arnie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total shitfest predicted, but surely time to improve our recent horrendous record against The Farmers.

Out

Golf

Clubhouse watching SSN

Home

Heart says 0-2, head says 2-0 us, but on balance going for one each. Stevie May for us, Big Joe for them.

Crowd 14,489

Not attending

Saturday morning ritual of getting up to watch the EPL (unless some hot sex is on offer!)

Watching the 9am EFL game and trying to keep track with the BBC "live my arse" text as no one seems to use the matchday chat much, guess you gloryhunters are all at the game huh?  :wave:

Watching the 11:30 am EFL game and babysitting, playing some guitar, eating lunch

1-0 Aberdeen  May

Club saying 15k+ tickets have been sold for this game. For a game against that team, that is mighty impressive.

Very very impressive number.

We need to start turning in decent performances though or those numbers will pretty soon dwindle

Manc - What you doing in Peru  ??? Big city I believe, Pretty much same population as London

Very very impressive number.

We need to start turning in decent performances though or those numbers will pretty soon dwindle

Manc - What you doing in Peru  ??? Big city I believe, Pretty much same population as London

On route to Nz! Travelling for 6 weeks through south America before setting up shop there. Joining the DT southern hemisphere branch :thumbsup:

Out

In my cabin offshore Nigeria - i'll stay up to see the line ups.

In my bunk offshore Nigeria

Going for 1-1. Someone to scramble a late late equaliser after DM throws everything into the last 10 mins.

As mentioned above, big number of tickets sold, great to hear but they need to be entertained or they'll stop coming.

In or Oot - In

Furryboots - Main

Pre - Home

Post - Home

Prediction - 1-1 S.McLean, K.McLean

Hopeful line-up.

Lewis

Logan                Arnason                                    McKenna              Considine

McLean                                Shinnie

Stewart                                      Christie                                        Wright     

May