Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Weakened Cup Sides

SeeBass

I did a ten pound accumulator last night with Sunderland, Swansea City, Bournemouth and Hull City.  Having looked at the teamlines from Doncaster Rovers ground I'm absolutely raging as the Tigers look to have played eleven youth or reserve boys with not a first team member in sight.

Not sure our friends from said KC Stadium are bigger enough to disrespect an away Cup tie against above opposition whose decision cost me £220. 

Maybe if there wasn't so much blind optimism and silly folk doing accumulators, the bookies wouldn't win every year.

Accas are poison to the punter and meat and drink for the bookie.

Depends why you bet. If the objective is to make money, different strategies required. Never see professional gamblers do accas.

All of this.

Plus surely, you know by now the guffs treat their cups as an inconvenience that gets in the way of staying in the most-over-rated-league-in-the-world? If you're going to bet at least do a modicum of research in the first place.

Has nothing to do with 'research' guys.  I've had two of my accumulators up in first month of season including a £15 Europa League Qualifiers one that netted me £205 and a £20 Champions League Qualifiers one which won us £147 so I'm doing just fine thank you very much!!  Even if we stick to the usual routine over next eight months I'll have a fruitful season. 

Has nothing to do with 'research' guys.  I've had two of my accumulators up in first month of season including a £15 Europa League Qualifiers one that netted me £205 and a £20 Champions League Qualifiers one which won us £147 so I'm doing just fine thank you very much!!  Even if we stick to the usual routine over next eight months I'll have a fruitful season.

Betting, winning betting, has everything to do with research.