Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Caster Semenya

Been getting back into athletics and was watching the  World Championships in London.

I find it extremely unfair that Semenya who looks,to me like a guy with a possible sex change gets to compete.

She puts the 'men' in Semenya.

There are 3 suspicious looking 800 metre 'female' runners who apparently are females with a very high percentage of testosterone in them.aye right..they have small cocks.

It's a very tricky one to have a ruling over.

(Apparently if you are a female who changes into a guy...you can compete in male sports as you have no advantage apparently.I would challenge that as surely in a sport like diving, all the,judges will give you better marks  :rofl:)

It's an unfair advantage to him/her over the female athletes and cost Laura Muir from Scotland a once in a lifetime bronze medal.

I feel so sorry for her.

What do you all think?

I presume you mean the same bloke that's a subject of WYOWYN.

It seems we live in a world that is prepared to pretend, if they can get everybody to pretend then they think it will come true.

It won't.

Which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans.

A bloke with his cock cut off is just a bloke with his cock cut off.

He's nae a woman.

Nae had a cock cut off DD

genuine case of hermaphroditism ( born with both male and female sex organs for all you observers in Arbroath)

Has a fanny but was found to produce levels of testosterone pretty much at the lower end of what men do. Medical imaging scans showed that she/he has a couple of functioning testes within the pelvic cavity. "She" agreed to be placed on drugs which would lower that testosterone level to that of which a "normal" woman would produce and pretty much immediately her performance levels dropped by huge levels and became just a run of the mill international athlete winning very little indeed.

However human rights bullshit once again won the day. It was argued that externally she is "female" and that it was not her fault that she was born with internal male sex organs and as such not her fault that her testosterone levels were naturally at levels expected to be seen in males. As such she was taken off the medication and whaddya know, she starts winning big titles again immediately.

Of course it isnt her fault that she was born as a freak of nature but there can be no doubt that she gains hugely from her abnormal physiology. There are a couple of other African "women" runners who also have have abnormally high testosterone levels occurring naturally (Margaret Wambui of Kenya being one....you think Semenya looks like a geezer then google this one.....) and supposedly there were 4 African female athletes round about 2012/13 who actually underwent surgery to lower their testosterone levels ( presumably had their internal baws whipped out). Bet they are regretting in now in the light of the Semenya ruling....

Nae had a cock cut off DD

genuine case of hermaphroditism ( born with both male and female sex organs for all you observers in Arbroath)

Has a fanny but was found to produce levels of testosterone pretty much at the lower end of what men do. Medical imaging scans showed that she/he has a couple of functioning testes within the pelvic cavity. "She" agreed to be placed on drugs which would lower that testosterone level to that of which a "normal" woman would produce and pretty much immediately her performance levels dropped by huge levels and became just a run of the mill international athlete winning very little indeed.

However human rights bullshit once again won the day. It was argued that externally she is "female" and that it was not her fault that she was born with internal male sex organs and as such not her fault that her testosterone levels were naturally at levels expected to be seen in males. As such she was taken off the medication and whaddya know, she starts winning big titles again immediately.

Of course it isnt her fault that she was born as a freak of nature but there can be no doubt that she gains hugely from her abnormal physiology. There are a couple of other African "women" runners who also have have abnormally high testosterone levels occurring naturally (Margaret Wambui of Kenya being one....you think Semenya looks like a geezer then google this one.....) and supposedly there were 4 African female athletes round about 2012/13 who actually underwent surgery to lower their testosterone levels ( presumably had their internal baws whipped out). Bet they are regretting in now in the light of the Semenya ruling....

Aye I read that tencaat.

I though there was a lack of evidence that he or she had female genitalia. The results of the procedure I thought bein kept secret.

These types of athletes are coming from countries where stringent tests aren't carried out.correct?

Semenya seems like a nice person but as Lindsay Sharpe stated at Rio, "There's two different races going on"

Google the podium medal ceremony for the rio 800 metres result . I mean ffs that's just no right...I can't post it.

I'll tell her you said hi next April when I'm at the commonwealth games

To extend on Donsdaft's point, I'm surprised you partake in such Imperialist celebrations? Is Scotland's competing in this not an affront to your uber-patriotic nationalism? Is not a sign of Scotland's desire to live in permanent servitude to it's Queen and British master?

Just asking like....

To extend on Donsdaft's point, I'm surprised you partake in such Imperialist celebrations? Is Scotland's competing in this not an affront to your uber-patriotic nationalism? Is not a sign of Scotland's desire to live in permanent servitude to it's Queen and British master?

Just asking like....

On the contrary you Union loving weakling. :)

It's Scotland's chance to show its own beautiful skills in the sport of athletics instead of being a part of team fucking shitty GB.

Pay attention

On the contrary you Union loving weakling. :)

It's Scotland's chance to show its own beautiful skills in the sport of athletics instead of being a part of team fucking shitty GB.

Pay attention

It's a celebration of queen, her subjects and of the past glorious conquering of minion countries such as Scotland. With hurdles and shit. Don't let them fool you. If I were you, I'd smear shite on yer tickets and send them back to England. 

It's a celebration of queen, her subjects and of the past glorious conquering of minion countries such as Scotland. With hurdles and shit. Don't let them fool you. If I were you, I'd smear shite on yer tickets and send them back to England.

Your living under the Queen and the Tories not me.

I'm living in a country that is proud of its achievements, proud to wave its own flag (and the aboriginal one), not ruled by another country, doesn't give a shit about the Queen, isn't embarrassed of its culture, has a laugh with each other, has no religious bigotry in sport and is sunny :)

I'll be Scottish til I die but at least I don't have to live listening to the queen, Tory loving BBC anymore. Yeyyyyy.

And the commonwealth represent everything wrong to me, however I'm going to support my countrymen and have a great time watching the sports I enjoy.

I doubt anyone here will be thinking of the Queen or England or imperialism other than the English themselves.

Don't tell me you wouldn't go to a World Cup when we all know FIFA is corrupt and the exploitation to make that event is shocking.

I'll be there alright while you sit being miserable in the rain.

:laughing: