Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Accies Away League Cup 09/08

Would expect couple of changes for this one to rest players as third game in under 7 days. Would like to see Storey given a shot at starting as he scored on Sunday but think McInnes will probably stick with Maynard. Not sure I would give the Accies defenders another full 90 minutes to try and end Wrights career. Maybe start Mackay Steven or Stewart and bring Wright off the bench when they are to tired to catch him. Well done to both sides for reducing admission to £10.

In

Lift through

Away end

Lift back to capital

2-0 Storey and McLean

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wright needs a rest after being assaulted by the hammer throwing H'accies!

I like Maynard, I think he will come good for us. I'd start him, but give Storey more time in the second half.

McLean shouldn't get a game, he's been off the boil for the last few games, for me.

-----------------Lewis--------------------

Logan--O'Connor--Reynolds--Considine

-----------Tansey----Shinnie-------------

Stewart--------Christie-----Mackay-Steven

----------------Maynard------------------

Should be an interesting one tonight. I'm assuming it's not on RedTV or anywhere else?

I'd go for the same team as you Piper, apart maybe switch McLean in for Tansey. Think we need to be more attacking if possible.

I originally thought Storey should start, but given McInnes' interview comments on Sunday I reckon he'll be off before the windae closes. That means we absolutely need Maynard to get up to speed, and so perhaps we give him a start like you say.

Wright needs a rest after being assaulted by the hammer throwing H'accies!

I like Maynard, I think he will come good for us. I'd start him, but give Storey more time in the second half.

McLean shouldn't get a game, he's been off the boil for the last few games, for me.

-----------------Lewis--------------------

Logan--O'Connor--Reynolds--Considine

-----------Tansey----Shinnie-------------

Stewart--------Christie-----Mackay-Steven

----------------Maynard------------------

Would be pleased enough with that line up. I'd genuinely like to see if there is a player in Storey (I know you'll disagree Rico).  The finish on the weekend was a good one, maybe he's just putting himself in the shop window knowing that he's offski.  I like the look of Tansey, seems a tidy player and he's got a good delivery.

It was good to see DM counter Canning's comments that the ref missed lots of fouls on his player etc. Properly stood up for his players.

Not surprised Arnie is out, save the old legs from brutal turf. I feel for Storey, very clear he's on the out with us giving Maynard the start as the latter is the only one in the long term plans. Makes sense but curious to see how this plays out if Rooney is out for much longer. Maynard scores a hat trick tonight and all worries are gone!