Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hemiplegic Utopia

SeeBass

There are still copies of my 2008 debut collection of short stories 'Hemiplegic Utopia' available if anybody is interested in a personally signed copy.  Does include around a chapter and a half on my experiences and general love for Aberdeen FC.

There are still copies of my 2008 debut collection of short stories 'Hemiplegic Utopia' available if anybody is interested in a personally signed copy.  Does include around a chapter and a half on my experiences and general love for Aberdeen FC.

Hud on there a God damned minute there mate.

Punting signed copies of your boom is devaluing the one you have me many years ago  ;)

Just Hemiplegic Utopia as I asked for publisher of our second one to take it down off their website.  Weren't very understanding when it came to watching my Mam die from Primary Lung and Secondary Brain Cancer aged fifty five following a first diagnosis to death timescale of just 48 days.

• 3 months later...

I read your book yesterday SeeBass. Thank you for writing it. That’s some achievement and my huge admiration to you. Many say they’re going to write a book but few have the discipline and skill to do it. The best part about it all was your honesty, a no holds barred personal insight which was so refreshing to read. I hope you’ve retained an interest in Citey through all these years to compensate for being a long-suffering AFC.

SeeBass kicks ass  :thumbsup: