Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Ryan Christie and SeeBass

SeeBass had the pleasure of meeting Ryan on Friday afternoon before I caught my train home to Scottish Borders.  I'd just walked out of Frankie & Benny's and we stopped him for a quick photo.  Stood with me for about ten minutes talking about Thursday's game.  He loved the atmosphere apparently.  Really chatty well mannered kid.  Made our trip.  Not sure how we upload picture though. 

Good stuff Seebass. Sounds like young Christie is a level headed youngster and always pleased to hear of players taking the time out to chat to fans.

Hope you told him to make the move permanent as he'd be a welcome addition to the playing staff on a three year contract  ;)

2vc6o8y.jpg

Prefer said 1960's version I made seeing as club entered into their 50th year of European competition last Thursday evening so could we delete any original image posted please??  Let me just say I've nothing against anybody on here I'm just very obsessed about perfection and we hate the way my right is closed!! 

I blame one's brain damage for this!! 

Seabass

I was only jokin above ok but you know what...u have the balls to put a pic on here.its fucking awesome ok.

Especially to have a dons player next to you.

It's very much appreciated and should NEVER be criticised on here for that.

We need more of this.

It makes threads really interesting so I wanna say a big thank you to yersel.

;)

wlf43o.jpg

Myself and Nicky Weaver before Motherwell game in August of 2013 which we won 3-1 with two Niall McGinn penalties and a Mark Reynolds header.  Derek McInnes actually told ex-Manchester City goalkeeper to go speak with me!!  Seeing as I follow both teams mentioned it was a conversation and photo with him that means a lot so soon after Mam had passed away.

ElginDon,

As a friend said to me regarding Ryan Christie meeting last Friday afternoon.  For somebody like us who has travelled four hours the previous morning to see him and the rest of the boys it's a nice memory to take home with yours truly especially seeing he scored our goal during that latest visit to Pittodrie too. 

Nice one SB. I saw everyone's favourite player Andrew Considine last weekend but never asked him for a photo. The last player I got a photo with was Ryan Jack and we're all too aware the cruel fate that he met! (and I don't mean me)

• 1 year later...

168ebso.jpg

Myself and Aberdeen's youngest "Gothenburg Great" from 1983 European Cup Winners Cup Final success...Neale 'Tattie' Cooper when manager of Ross County season 1998/99. This was after said Dingwall outfit played their last league game away at Stenhousemuir.  Actually there to meet Brian Irvine but he got on team coach without speaking with me!!  Above photo certainly made up for such disappointment in my own childhood hero.