Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Blue and White Shite

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out.

Last one left at Pittodrie turn the lights out and take the toaster.

Fucking HUN top as our second kit¿¿¿

Every time I look at it I see Mark Hateley. Unfortunately he is not being brutally assaulted  by a disabled Aberdeen fan in a wheelchair.

Sorry to preach to the misinformed but Aberdeen FC are originally a blue kit team in the same way Juventus play in Black and white.

The original Aberdeen FC wore a lot of blue of this shade and when the clubs all amalgamated blue was the original colours.

It was not until 1905ish that we became Black and Golds.

So, in recent years we have had many blue kits even back to 60's you will see images of us in blue kits.

Blue is an integral colour to our club history (may I take this opportunity to remind you this is a unique blue not the blue of Rangers).

Dons may be red and white but blue/blue and white was our original colours before black and gold.

We did not wear red until 1939.

In addition, our shorts should be white, not red - our original short colours.  Red shorts did not come about until late 60's

Sorry to preach to the misinformed but Aberdeen FC are originally a blue kit team in the same way Juventus play in Black and white.

The original Aberdeen FC wore a lot of blue of this shade and when the clubs all amalgamated blue was the original colours.

So, in recent years we have had many blue kits even back to 60's you will see images of us in blue kits.

Blue is an integral colour to our club history (may I take this opportunity to remind you this is a unique blue not the blue of Rangers).

Dons may be red and white but blue/blue and white was our original colours before black and gold.

In addition, our shorts should be white, not red - our original short colours.  Red shorts did not come about until late 60's

Yawn...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's sky blue ffs. Get over it it's nae Hunnish

yeah, It's not even anywhere near Rangers blue - no comparison whatsoever. Is it less blue than the kit from 2005?  It's less blue than Northsound kit from 1990's!

Blue is a colour we have worn for decades.  Some of clubs greatest players wore blue kit including Jim Forrest, Joe Harper, Ernie, Ally Shewan.

Jesus.

I don't give a fuck even if it's the same colour of SAF underpants was wearing when we won the ECWC. In no way would I wear a BLUE Aberdeen top.

Good grief some people over react. We've worn blue before and this one is still, like the last time, nothing like Rangers. Scotland wear pink, hearts have a comedy top, seem to recall us once have a vomit stain design on a top.

Anyway, it's an Aberdeen top, I'll wear it, least I can do to help the cause. If I had my choice I'd love be a black and white striped away top, white shorts and socks, like juventus! Or red and black like Milan.

Pink is an atrocious colour for footballers to wear - hideous - I saw Scotland ladies wear that horrendous strip and get beat 5 nil and I firmly the yucky pink played a part in that defeat  ;)

I will never buy a blue Aberdeen top unless it's navy. Not looking forward to our trip to Tynecastle now as no doubt we will wear it there and also I really don't give a fuck what strip we wore before the 2nd world war started.

I wish for once we could have a thread without condescending posts from Kingsford reminding us all how uneducated we are about all things Aberdeen  >:D

I wish for once we could have a thread without condescending posts from Kingsford reminding us all how uneducated we are about all things Aberdeen  >:D

That's one interpretation and you won't be alone, given the yawn response he drew from another etc.

But here's another interpretation. He uses ISD's - Idiot Sifting Devices - and perhaps he caught some?

When he started with the words "Sorry to preach to the misinformed...", that gets the back up of the insecure, the misinformed and the idiots. Then he went on to post stuff that I never knew about AFC so I thought it was a good post, and it certainly educated me.

There is more than one interpretation of subjective subjects.

On the blue kit, I don't think it will sell in any great quantities and I can't even begin to understand why the club would sanction that. Radical, yes, new and innovative, yes but it's just nae right, for reasons I can't explain.

Its quite odd (IMO) the way people get all hot under the collar about faceless depersonal posts on football forums issuing insults etc. 

Doubly, its midboggling crazy getting all angry about 'not wearing' a blue change kit that is not anywhere near the shade of rangers kit and not anywhere the shade of blue of the near past kits (north sound kit, jamie smith ADT) the club has worn.

Half of you uber dons fans have spent nearly every waking hour dissing my posts with 'have you you got the facts\sources to back that' and I give you the FACTS I.e. we have long had blue away kits (as recently as 2004) and even blue home kits and that Aberdeen FC originally played in blue.

The JVC kit had dark blue in the color?

Facts that the club most probably used when formalising this kit - blue (the shade being used NOT RANGERS BLUE is integral to the clubs very own foundations).

Yet, many come back on here with hardman 'I'm not wearing blue' 'I'm not wearing pink' shirts, "I'm not wearing hun kits blah blah blah'.

Idiots spouting idiotic reactionary nonsense.

Its not Rangers blue!!!!!!!!!!!!