Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hunnest of Huns

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carrying on from the Red Star thread I felt this was worthy of its own topic, if for no other reason than to distract from the ever maddening speculation over who we might/should/won't sign.

Who is the hunnest hun of all? The one player or manager who, above all others, really got you thinking 'I'd fucking love it if we beat the huns,'

There is a long list of potential candidates so I've listed a few choice examples,  but please add any others I might have missed.

For me, Souness edges it from John Brown, just for his sheer pantomime villain qualities.

I don't think it's Souness. To be the biggest Hun, you'd need to view being a Hun as the pinnacle of your career and hang around them like a bad smell for the rest of your days despite not having any employment connection to them.

Souness didn't hesitate to fuck off to Liverpool and doesn't really involve himself in giving sound bites to the Daily Record on the latest shambles going on inside Snake Mountain.

Detestable cunt but easily out-hunned by John Brown and Andy Goram who tick every box, especially the looking like a Hun box.

Goram.  McCoist. Brown.  Sinister bastards, horrible, horrible people. The epitome of hunnishness.

Hately, I Ferguson, Durrant and Graeme Roberts are not far off them.  Roberts is the annual guest of honour at one of the Larkhall supporters clubs, gets himself fully involved in all the party songs.  Did enjoy Jazzer sorting him out in the game where they won the league at our place...

02-05-87-premier-league-aberdeen-v-rangers-812275.jpg

• 8 months later...

Kris Boyd

In the DR today.

Kris Boyd refused to celebrate after heaping agony on old club The Rangers. “I’m not one for celebrating – unless it’s at Aberdeen"

:laughing:

He is free to continue celebrating scoring against us, because let's face he hasn't had a win to celebrate against us for a long time ;)

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

Alec Rae gets my vote although to be fair he has probably always supported them.

Anyone that makes a point of making sure you know Rangers/Sevco was/is "their" team whenever a related story breaks in the press annoys the hell out of me when they were clearly never a fan in their early years.  Gazza seems to have a habit of doing it despite playing heaps of games elsewhere.  Same with Jorg Albertz as do some of those who played a bit part in their 9 in a row shite.

John Hartson and Chris Sutton do the same timwise.

Actually i have plenty of respect for boyd over his celebrations against us.  We give him plenty and if you cannae take it don't give it.  Anyone hear this on off the ball last night?

Agreed. Don't get me wrong. I will be one of the loudest folk in the stands calling him a fat hun cunt but I also won't be one of the mongs foaming at the mouth wanting him booked for giving it the "GIRFUY" when he scores against us yet again. As Al correctly pointed out he's not beaten us for a long time so I'm happy with the current arrangement.  :thumbsup:

Boyd is the kind of player I like to see in the opposition, someone to loath.  I'm annoyed he scores against us but fuck me, we don't half give it out to him, but he takes it well and in relatively good humour.  The least I expect is a return from him. 

I voted for Hately because that's who was mostly on my mind but when i seen the list i actually felt a bit sick!

What a fucking line up of detestable cunts!

I'd forgotten about Elbows McCulloch. To me he was the most recent 'hun'.

For me it's The Crab and Ian Fergushuns, Nacho Homo, Elbows, Brown, Hately and Ricksen.