Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

One Derek McInnes

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gobsmacked. Amazing news.

Now, this is the kind of thing that makes you a legend at a football club......Wankers like Jack and Foster could learn a lot from Derek. He must have been promised the Hayes money to strengthen the squad, and he must believe he can reach at least the same heights again next season. I'm so hoping there's nothing but feel-good factor at the club for the rest of the summer.

DMCIG

Now, this is the kind of thing that makes you a legend at a football club......Wankers like Jack and Foster could learn a lot from Derek. He must have been promised the Hayes money to strengthen the squad, and he must believe he can reach at least the same heights again next season. I'm so hoping there's nothing but feel-good factor at the club for the rest of the summer.

DMCIG

I'm thrilled now that's settled let's get on we bringing in some Quality

COYR

A sensible decision. He's a shrewd chap is McInnes. By going for the talks and then staying, he raises his own profile significantly (with us) and also gives potential signings comfort in the security of the club and the ambitions of both club and manager.

I enjoyed the interviews with Cormack this week too. I suspect he was a big influence. I like his shite about holistic club and so forth. In my opinion, we weren't in a comfortable position for a successor had McInnes left. I have confidence that Cormack will help design an entire structure, building on what Deek has already done, to ensure that we move seamlessly to the next appointment when McInnes does eventually move on.

Great quotes from him on SSN, about his ambition to get Aberdeen to the group stages of the europa league, and to finish the job he started and finally deliver the required facilities for the club.

Top man.

Expect we'll hear of a Derek and Doc signing a contract extension on improved terms in the next couple of days.

Got to also think the recruitment drive will move into overdrive in the next week or so as reckon he is so professional that moves will have been happening whilst all of this was going on.

DMCIG

I think it's this, if not more. DM must be very confident of getting good players in, plus must be spending money, not just free transfers. He's staying here to win trophies and consolidate second best behind Celtic and, as he's quoted saying in the club statement about staying, the players who left will be replaced with similar quality. Excited about who is brought in to replace Hayes, McGinn, jack, Pawlett, and Taylor. Interesting transfer activity ahead!

Our club has came on leaps and bounds the last 5 years.

From the millions of debt and the crackpot that was JC to the complete failure of McGhee to this just 5 years later.

We now have a club that people want to be part of more than they want paid a million a season. We have people at the helm advising Milne and backing their advice with cold hard (by the looks of it)

All headed by a manager that deserves the type of backing it looks like he's away to get.

Currently "Derek McInnes" is no.7 top trending on Twitter in the UK - i don't think Sunderland are happy  :thumbsup:

They need not worry as a certain Alex Mcleish has already popped his CV/begging letter in the post.

Brilliant news and more good times to be a dandy.  Management confirmed, Europa draw on Monday, 1 new and 1 semi new player to look forward to seeing and some big hints at a bit of cash to splash.

We give the board a lot of stick but I reckon it's our turn to play our part and help bump up the season ticket sales.