Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Season Ticket sales

I've got an issue with a season ticket renewal, complicated by the fact I'm trying to purchase two extra ones for next season. General sales begin on Monday, but the deadline for the 4 month interest free deal ends today - is that right? So only current ST holders can use the interest free option?

Also, do we think season ticket numbers will be down because of the player (and possibly management) exodus? From what I could see on the screen in the ticket office there were an awful lot of blank seats waiting to be renewed... :dunno:

Hibs will have an upturn due to their fans enjoying the competitive nature of the diddy leagues and gaining a promotion.

I renewed ours on Monday and was told sales were down on last year, but still steady, be a shame if we went backwards after a seaon like the one just finished.

7k season tickets - not many, poor.

I can understand why so few. I wouldn't buy a season ticket either and no need to even buy one for AFC in SPL.  Even if the club reaches 2 finals tickets finals are easily sourced.  Ibrox ticket - easy, semi-final - easy, Europe - easy.  Just join a supporter club, no need for a season book.

The club has made no effort to improve the atmosphere at Pittodrie. Prices have gone up (shocking price entry and very bad value). The club has been giving away tickets for the Merkland for years tells you all you need to know.

I can understand why so few. I wouldn't buy a season ticket either and no need to even buy one for AFC in SPL.  Even if the club reaches 2 finals tickets finals are easily sourced.  Ibrox ticket - easy, semi-final - easy, Europe - easy.  Just join a supporter club, no need for a season book.

The club has made no effort to improve the atmosphere at Pittodrie. Prices have gone up (shocking price entry and very bad value). The club has been giving away tickets for the Merkland for years tells you all you need to know.

Gutted, I have already paid for mine but now I know you wont be going I might try and get a refund  :hammer:

Joining a supporters club doesn't guarantee you a ticket for Ibrox or the cup games.  As for Europa, for the more popular games the club usually do a ballot so it's pot luck.

The atmosphere at Pittodrie is, as you have said, dire to say the least.  North East folk like to go to the games and just watch football.  It isn't all down to the club.

I also renewed and added 2 new ones - long before last nights events. But I agree there will be surge of enthusiasm now and I don't see why ST numbers should be down. If we're serious about prolonging the Rangers suffering we need the fans to up their game too.

:AFC2:

Don't worry, season ticket sales will go up when

Kingsford gets built.

The atmosphere at Pittodrie is, as you have said, dire to say the least.  North East folk like to go to the games and just watch football.  It isn't all down to the club.

I agree, the atmosphere at Pittodrie has always been poor.

One thing I always notice is that they only change the music once every twenty years or so. It's as bad as the music selection on Northsound. The singing section in the Merkland is also a bit of a joke as others have metioned on this forum.

Having said that, I thought Reds and Co were quite good even though I could hardly see them from the back of the South stand.

I go to Pittodrie to catch up with family and friends as well as watch the game so I don't spend much time singing or cheering. A bad ref or a few strong tackles seem to get the fans going more than anything the club do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...