Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Has one of the royals died?

Uncle Phil retiring in August. Strange that this has come from an emergency 3am meridian meeting. Must have had awful heartburn or something. Nae the juicy announcement I was hoping for. I'd have accepted an abdication or a fish bone stuck in one's throat.

Prince Philip giving up his Royal duties.

Well a lot of Asian companies will be joyous over that so they don't have to close down ther factories due to his refusal to wear a mask.

How tha fuck is this world news?????

I hate the royal family so much.they make me sick.

When the queen dies it will cost world trade billions of dollars apparently...never mind the costs of security..the lavish ceremonies...etc etc.

So wrong on a zillion levels.

I'm sure cancer researchers and the starved (especially around her commonwealth) will be joyous at hearing the news when monies could be spent with them.

Fuuuuuuckkkkk offfffffffffffff

No affinity with them at all, ridiculous in the 21st century that such institutions still exist with all the kow towing.

However I believe it will eventually come out that the auld duffer is in the advanced stages of dementia. Wouldna wish that on anyone.

No affinity with them at all, ridiculous in the 21st century that such institutions still exist with all the kow towing.

However I believe it will eventually come out that the auld duffer is in the advanced stages of dementia. Wouldna wish that on anyone.

I da ken like. He was apparently cracking top bantz at a cricket ground yesterday so canna be seriously unwell unless it was very sudden. And dementia isn't quite that quick. Plus his bilingual brain will help him to avoid dementia. These foreigners are at an advantage.

A classless society will never come that lot of royals fly the flag for them.

Work shy scroungers who have NEVER done a days work in their puff why don't the TV not document them instead of trying to get the majority of us saying how bad the work shy really are .

Put the cameras on that lot and their daily life .

Can't stand them.