Author Topic: Ryan Jack  (Read 20485 times)

Offline Gervaise_Brookhampster

• First Team
  • Rating: 38
Re: Ryan Jack
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2017, 06:21:52 PM »
He'd be a fool to go there, he knows what we think of mutant fc,  but stranger things have happened, If he does go to them I hope it goes the same way as it did with Foster.
"Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!"

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 49
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2017, 08:49:34 PM »
He'd be a fool to go there, he knows what we think of mutant fc,  but stranger things have happened, If he does go to them I hope it goes the same way as it did with Foster.

I certainly dont. That chunt returned from Mordor with a league winners medal in his hipper..... I want sevco to remain on 0 championships for all eternity ( or at least till they go bust)

Offline Gervaise_Brookhampster

• First Team
  • Rating: 38
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2017, 08:56:14 PM »
I certainly dont. That chunt returned from Mordor with a league winners medal in his hipper..... I want sevco to remain on 0 championships for all eternity ( or at least till they go bust)

Ah good point, don't want that happening! what I meant was ending up being despised by the Orc support. :thumbsup:
"Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!"

Offline scotfree

• Administrator
  • Rating: 26
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2017, 12:56:01 AM »
No need to get on Jack's back. Aye, if he signs for the Huns, that's a different matter. But, he's an Aberdeen player right now.

“Why do you want to sign Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?”

Offline Nips_and_Tatties

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 3
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2017, 07:25:03 AM »
Not quite the fuck off I was hoping for, but not too bad a response

"McInnes said: "I find it strange that the Rangers manager feels the need to talk about other clubs so much.

"His job as Rangers manager is to finish above Celtic. He shouldn't be talking about our players but each to their own."

His reply was perfect.

Good on ya DM.

Also takin the piss out of Pedro by saying that any premiership manager would've finished in 2nd spot given the budget the Huns have.

Brilliant.

:rofl:

Offline CvB

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2017, 05:59:10 PM »
I notice a couple of the more shit stirring "news sites" are claiming this evening that the huns have made an official approach and that Jack has turned down Columbus Crew and Barnsley.

If...and obviously it's still a big if, he did go...what do you think Shinnie would do to the little turncoat prick when we play then next season..

Online KennyFuckinPowers

• First Team
  • Rating: 8
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2017, 06:48:48 PM »
Barnsley just announced the lad Mallan from St.Mirren, or that happened a while back, not really sure to be honest, but not so sure they were in for Jack.
Fuck the Tories

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 75
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2017, 06:57:46 PM »
I notice a couple of the more shit stirring "news sites" are claiming this evening that the huns have made an official approach and that Jack has turned down Columbus Crew and Barnsley.

If...and obviously it's still a big if, he did go...what do you think Shinnie would do to the little turncoat prick when we play then next season..

If, as we all suspect he is, a spineless bastard, I fully expect Shinnie to break him. Jack would piss himself with fear.

Obviously if he stays, happy days  ;)

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 66
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2017, 07:20:33 PM »
If, as we all suspect he is, a spineless bastard

I dinna suspect that. I don't have a clue. I think it's very unlikely that he'll go there, but that's opinion based on nothing.

Offline Slim

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -986
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2017, 07:54:22 PM »
They'd be signing our 3rd best central midfielder (after Shinnie and McLean).

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Having said that, I'd rather we got McLean tied up to a long term contract before the new season kicks off considering we paid a hefty (for us) sum for him.

Offline OxfordDon

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 49
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2017, 09:03:25 PM »
The Sevco - Dons match has passed, is this even still a rumour anymore?

Offline Edinburghdon

• Captain
  • Rating: -12
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2017, 09:43:02 PM »
If, as we all suspect he is, a spineless bastard, I fully expect Shinnie to break him. Jack would piss himself with fear.

Obviously if he stays, happy days  ;)

Suspect it's all nonsense and really hope it is. Saying that fuck setting shinnie on him if it is true, let O'Connor loose on him  ;)

Offline 100% Anti Kingsford

• First Team
  • Rating: -182
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2017, 09:46:39 PM »
Jack has never been much of a leader.  He should never have been appointed Captain in the first place.  Never a captain, no stature in middle, no leadership traits.  I see him pointing and finger jabbing his teammates a lot after goals against.

Only now in Shinnie have the club got a true superb leader to replace Russ Anderson.

A lot of folk forgetting that Jack can treble his money or more at Rangers and gets European football also plus a 3 year contract.   

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 123
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2017, 10:50:28 AM »
Jack has never been much of a leader.  He should never have been appointed Captain in the first place.  Never a captain, no stature in middle, no leadership traits.  I see him pointing and finger jabbing his teammates a lot after goals against.

Only now in Shinnie have the club got a true superb leader to replace Russ Anderson.

A lot of folk forgetting that Jack can treble his money or more at Rangers and gets European football also plus a 3 year contract.

Who's forgetting that?  ???

Offline Stewart

• Global Moderator
  • Rating: 15
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2017, 01:11:28 PM »
McInnes has confirmed in his press conference that Jack is leaving but there's been no approach from anyone.

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 123
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2017, 01:21:57 PM »
Who will ensure that the door doesn't hit his arse on his way out?

Offline Nips_and_Tatties

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 3
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2017, 01:28:32 PM »
I never really rated Jack.

Always thought he was a waste of a place. Its in abmad many times from me.

But while he is an aberdeen player and even if he leaves for another club, i wish him well.

If he signs for the huns, ill be a bit disappointed but hes really no loss in the teams performance respect.

I wont be bitter either.

We have rebuilding to do and thwts far more important.

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 75
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2017, 01:34:16 PM »
Conditionally wish him well.  He goes to the blue shite, fuck him and his career.  I liked Jack, but he isn't and never was, captain material, not saying that's his fault though.

Offline Garlogie_Granite

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 18
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2017, 01:34:24 PM »

Offline BobbyBiscuit

• Manager
  • Rating: 54
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2017, 01:48:46 PM »
Now in the Pish & Jobies, definitely leaving

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/1248227/ryan-jack-tells-aberdeen-leaving-club/

Starts on Sunday.  Likely to be in for the final then, you'd have to imagine.
It's not about escaping. It's about getting out with a bit of dignity.
If you're in it, don't fucking moan about it, make it yours and leave a mark