Author Topic: Ryan Jack  (Read 21852 times)

Offline Nips_and_Tatties

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 3
Re: Ryan Jack
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2017, 10:29:01 AM »
Aye bunch of wankers.

Arent we about to buy kenny miller tbough.

:rofl:

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 67
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2017, 10:51:24 AM »
Aye, would have held more sway if the last Jack rumours hadn't appeared just before our previous game against them. They might have picked a player who wisnae injured mind you if they were attempting to put us off.

Hypothetically though, if it were to be announced before the cup final that Jack was joining der Hun next season, would anyone still want to see him on the pitch in the final?

Offline Rosscodisco72

• Under 16's
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2017, 10:57:13 AM »
Aye, would have held more sway if the last Jack rumours hadn't appeared just before our previous game against them. They might have picked a player who wisnae injured mind you if they were attempting to put us off.

Hypothetically though, if it were to be announced before the cup final that Jack was joining der Hun next season, would anyone still want to see him on the pitch in the final?

Absolutely not.

Offline donsdaft

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: -53
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2017, 11:06:37 AM »
Under no circumstances whatsoever.
I'd rather take the field with 10 men.

Do you reckon he's really injured?

Offline Tyrant

• Administrator
  • Rating: 113
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2017, 11:09:33 AM »
Under no circumstances whatsoever.
I'd rather take the field with 10 men.

Do you reckon he's really injured?

Not now.

Offline Nips_and_Tatties

• Star Striker
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2017, 11:10:19 AM »

I've not wanted to see him on the pitch for about 2 years now.

:)

Offline CvB

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2017, 11:10:33 AM »

Not a chance. His mere presence and the ensuing shitstorm from the crowd would put the rest of the team off. If that's where he is off to then I hope his locker is already empty and his access pass revoked.

Offline RicoS321

• Midfield Maestro
  • Rating: 67
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2017, 11:18:06 AM »
I think I'd struggle to enter the ground if he was announced in the starting line up under those circumstances. I'd seriously consider not renewing my season ticket also.

But at the same time, I wouldn't want my hypothetical scenario to foster (excuse the pun) any ill will toward our captain and faithful servant based on innuendo from the weegie press.

Offline 100% Anti Kingsford

• First Team
  • Rating: -182
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2017, 12:23:45 PM »
Not playing in the final and neither is Pawlett. 

Offline KennyFuckinPowers

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 8
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2017, 02:34:54 PM »
I think it would be a lot easier if Jack himself, or the club, just confirmed what we already know, in that he won't be renewing his contract.

We've already announced Greg Tansey signing, so don't see why it should matter to us or Jack, if we do the same.

He could easily say he's not staying, but either genuinely hasn't decided where he's going or just announce he's going to the Huns. I genuinely couldn't care less if that is where he goes. He's not a captain, and he's only really bothered to turn up more recently. I have no doubt he's a steady, decent SPFL midfielder, when you consider what else is out there, but he's not a patch on the Severin's, Nicholson's, Heikkinen's etc.... Plus, as I've alluded too, we already replaced him months ago, with Tansey, who's probably more of a goal threat, better passer and generally a better player, although he lacks the same bite that Jack brings.

I don't really feel we are weakened when Jack goes, plus it'll mean Shinnie will be the permanent captain and alongside Tansey, it's pretty much as you were, if not slightly more creative. 
Fuck the Tories

Offline CvB

• Bench Warmer
  • Rating: 17
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2017, 02:48:41 PM »
Not quite the fuck off I was hoping for, but not too bad a response

"McInnes said: "I find it strange that the Rangers manager feels the need to talk about other clubs so much.

"His job as Rangers manager is to finish above Celtic. He shouldn't be talking about our players but each to their own."

• First Team Regular
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2017, 02:52:46 PM »
Not quite the fuck off I was hoping for, but not too bad a response

"McInnes said: "I find it strange that the Rangers manager feels the need to talk about other clubs so much.

"His job as Rangers manager is to finish above Celtic. He shouldn't be talking about our players but each to their own."

It'll be all handshakes and laughs tomorrow night, guarantee it.
Fuck the Tories

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 37
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2017, 02:57:29 PM »
Boy on the Hat saying Jacks missus has been telling her workmates that they are moving to Glasgow.

If this is true I'd be putting him in against Thistle at the weekend and tell him to say farewell to the fans. And then tell Consi to "accidentally" fly right into him when we are defending a corner or set piece and flatten the fucker. I'm sure his dodgy shoulder will be fine....

And on no account would I even want him in the stand watching the cup final far less taking any active part. He knows the score of what signing for der Hun means to us..

Offline OxfordDon

• First Team Regular
  • Rating: 50
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2017, 03:09:28 PM »
Innocent until proven guilty.

Jack has been a good player for us, no need to start badmouthing him just because of some unsubstantiated shite-stirring by the Sevco manager.

Of course, if he does actually sign for Sevco, fire in by all means.  ;D

Offline Ten Caat

• Star Striker
  • Rating: 37
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2017, 03:59:09 PM »
Sevconian on hun media now saying he will have news on Jack signing for them tomorrow  quote " straight from the horse's mouth" unquote....

Offline manc_don

• Administrator
  • Rating: 75
  • Hi Chris.
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2017, 04:30:10 PM »
Sevconian on hun media now saying he will have news on Jack signing for them tomorrow  quote " straight from the horse's mouth" unquote....

I've read Friday...we'll see I guess. IF it's true, he shouldn't be surprised by what will follow.

• First Team Regular
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2017, 04:43:24 PM »
It'll be all handshakes and laughs tomorrow night, guarantee it.

After having watched the conference on BBC Sport there, I fully retract this, McInnes actually seems extremely riled. So much so, I envisage a Lennon vs McCoist type dugout scuffle  :laughing:
Fuck the Tories

Online Slim

• Star Striker
  • Rating: -984
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2017, 04:53:49 PM »
Interesting that the story on the BBC site makes it sound like McInnes is having an unprovoked rant at Rangers.

Offline CtS

• Captain
  • Rating: 115
  • In like Flynn.
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2017, 05:34:44 PM »
Seems a pity he'd sully his reputation with dons fans by signing for them, I'm sure a man of his calibre could have found a similar payday elsewhere.

Talented boy, composed, plays with his head up and does the simple stuff well. However I wouldn't fear playing against a Rangers team with Jack at the heart of it, and if that's the level of their ambition we've nothing to worry about for the foreseeable future.
<< Be young, have fun, taste Christian. >>

Offline rocket_scientist

• Club Legend
  • Rating: -142
« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2017, 06:01:45 PM »
Seems a pity he'd sully his reputation with dons fans by signing for them, I'm sure a man of his calibre could have found a similar payday elsewhere.

Talented boy, composed, plays with his head up and does the simple stuff well. However I wouldn't fear playing against a Rangers team with Jack at the heart of it, and if that's the level of their ambition we've nothing to worry about for the foreseeable future.

Great post loon. He was an average servant in an average team, one that was never going to win fuck all, especially under the muppets of managers we've had the whole time he's been at AFC. He can fuck off. Mr nothing is how I'll remember him. Hope the huns give him a gig. Just proves how inept they are if they do. The boy's a total fud.
Ancient Sound, Modern Noise