Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

6 Nations WYOWYN

Ten Caat

Saw the title and thought it was going to be a picture of thon big breasted English bird that did the streak many many years ago. Erica Roe was it  ???

She's one o Buc's favourites

Then.....

23C7A6EF00000578-0-image-m-19_1417812574637.jpg

Now....

3291729B00000578-3510309-Erika_pictured_on_ITV_s_Lorraine_in_December_2014_talking_about_-m-1_1458985459179.jpg

On the Rugby "wifies" wyowyn, I would question Wales and France for being female, probably have clits bigger than my cock, so they are a no, the rest of them would get a good rucking.

Ah Erica Roe many a shaky hand went somewhere for years after she's perfect big boobs well built size 18 I'm in love even now she does it for me.

:hammer:

Oh the Rugby Ladies everyone of them thank you especially the second one from the end ..

Great topic this

1/ Italian - lovely, defo getting it!

2/ Englander - nice long legs and aright looking - defo getting it.

3/ Scotland - hmmm, nae the best but i reckon i would still try and put a smile on her coupon.

4/ Wales - Looks like an DCI from The Bill - nah

5/ Ireland - Jesus fuck!!! Looks like some from an 80's rock band, Guns and Roses or such shite! Nope!

6/ France - LOLOL. What in the name of fuck is that?!?! An experiment gone wrong?! I'll give it a miss.

2.5 out of 6 would get it.

• 2 weeks later...

That's Greig Laidlaw confirmed as being out for the rest of the championship :( Absolutely gutted for him, time for others including Price to stand up and be counted  :-\

Got a decent side and they're definitely building something, hopefully we can build on our previous performances.

That's Greig Laidlaw confirmed as being out for the rest of the championship :( Absolutely gutted for him, time for others including Price to stand up and be counted  :-\

Got a decent side and they're definitely building something, hopefully we can build on our previous performances.

Aye, but would ye fuck him?

Edit: in the bum