Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

6 nations

manc_don

Coming up to my favourite time of year, given that the football governing bodies have fucked up the big tournaments. 6 nations is the best hands down.

I'd say given the English have to be favourites for this with the Irish a very close second. We've got a very good chance of winning 3/5 games and quietly fancy us against the Irish tomorrow. Nel aside, we've got a strong line up and a lot of guys on very good form at the moment. Our form against them is horrific but I think it'll a close call.

Anyone else keen?

I enjoy the big two rugby tournaments usually. Dunno fuck all about it though. Are Scotland nae shite anymore?

My prediction is the wooden spoon, getting "humbled" by Italy and another glorious defeat against England but signs that we're "making progress".

I enjoy the big two rugby tournaments usually. Dunno fuck all about it though. Are Scotland nae shite anymore?

My prediction is the wooden spoon, getting "humbled" by Italy and another glorious defeat against England but signs that we're "making progress".

Funny thing is, progress is definitely being made and if we're anywhere near the wooden spoon, we've failed.  Cotter is an excellent coach and i'll be very sad to see him go, despite the next being Gregor Townsend who's doing fantastic things down Scotstoun.

Think we will beat Wales and Italy. Guffland should win the Grand Slam unless they suffer a wheen o' injuries.

Beating Ireland tomorrow isnt a forlorn hope, just think their front row will outmuscle ours leaving us with not enough possession to really hurt them

Beating Ireland tomorrow isnt a forlorn hope, just think their front row will outmuscle ours leaving us with not enough possession to really hurt them

As I said, I have quiet optimism, but the front row is quite lightweight compared to theirs.

C3qN0PJWcAUxEXF.jpg:large

For some reason the Guardian have Wales coming second, fuck knows how the hell they came to that conclusion.  This is the worst taffs side in yonks, they were awful during the autumn test series.

As I said, I have quiet optimism, but the front row is quite lightweight compared to theirs.

C3qN0PJWcAUxEXF.jpg:large

For some reason the Guardian have Wales coming second, fuck knows how the hell they came to that conclusion.  This is the worst taffs side in yonks, they were awful during the autumn test series.

There's still a lot of power in that lineup though, seems all the players picked are on form and some of the depth on the bench is as good as we've had for years.

Nel being out is a blow but I'd still say we've got a decent chance against a great Ireland team, which makes a change! Here's hoping the promise we've gone into the 6 nations with over the last few years is finally realised this time round  :thumbsup:

Watch yersel Malaga. They might start talking about ye and speculating on which side you're on. This was quoted earlier today >

You mean egg-chasing? Do you have a beard? Are you a closet poof? Did you go to one of those fee-paying "public" schools? Were you shite at fitba? Do you think it's funny to all stick yer dick into the pint of the guy who went for a piss? Do you get a hard-on in a scrum, your hands grappling with man-flesh, your face almost up the hairy arse in front of you, the smell of sweat and beastliness?

> You've got a point about the plastic fans but in my experience, they're only a very small minority in a NE pub. It's just that they're a noticeable minority when seeming to give a fuck about Engerlish teams or the cunt sisters when they clearly haven't been to their home games and ken fuck all about fuck all.

When the beardy weirdy rugger buggers get together and the pub is FULL o the cunts, that's an intolerable situation.

Worse actually, are the women who are giving it large when the egg-chasing is on. Their delusion that the game is played by "real men" is sickening. Not that many of them are shaggable but like dykes, just a waste of a potential pussy.

Watch yersel Malaga. They might start talking about ye and speculating on which side you're on. This was quoted earlier today >

You mean egg-chasing? Do you have a beard? Are you a closet poof? Did you go to one of those fee-paying "public" schools? Were you shite at fitba? Do you think it's funny to all stick yer dick into the pint of the guy who went for a piss? Do you get a hard-on in a scrum, your hands grappling with man-flesh, your face almost up the hairy arse in front of you, the smell of sweat and beastliness?

> You've got a point about the plastic fans but in my experience, they're only a very small minority in a NE pub. It's just that they're a noticeable minority when seeming to give a fuck about Engerlish teams or the cunt sisters when they clearly haven't been to their home games and ken fuck all about fuck all.

When the beardy weirdy rugger buggers get together and the pub is FULL o the cunts, that's an intolerable situation.

Worse actually, are the women who are giving it large when the egg-chasing is on. Their delusion that the game is played by "real men" is sickening. Not that many of them are shaggable but like dykes, just a waste of a potential pussy.

Got to admit. I have stuck ma stoop in a pint before, and with it being cold a little pee snuck out.

And the wanker drank it. Pleasing

For some bizarre reason, the only cunts who like rugby in the NE either went to Gordon's or are farmers.

You won't get the kids in Mastrick or Kincorth interested.

..or Garlogie. Rugby is pish, we didnt have it at school, sadly now my former academy does do rugby following an influx of white settlers who were outraged at the football only ethos of my old school. The wanks.

Fuck me it's quiet on here today, everyone too busy recovering after spending a weekend of stroking their beards and dunking their cocks into everyone else's pints?  ;D

Also, GIRFUY Ireland

Was a great win, hopefully keep it going!

Probably quite cause the stayed up watching that pansy yankee shite.

16508279_1207950099253235_6372319724279439528_n.jpg?oh=acb9470f2dc43b6dc34d413396c774a9&oe=594A3BCF

Near enough an unchanged side, less Barclay in for Wilson.  Will need to be incredibly tight, can't really afford to start the way we did against the Irish or they'll punish us.  Thought France were very quick in the first half against England but tired towards the end, hopefully something we can punish them for.

Also worth mentioning, Hogg gets his 50th cap  :thumbsup: