Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

By the min Podcast

Not long found out about By The Min. A good listen, but for some reason, the new podcasts never seem to appear for me anymore. The last one that downloaded to my phone was the cup final one.  :dunno:

I need to actually download it from their site now. Can't get it on my phone via the podcast app I have anymore.

Listened to the Rico one - wee bit disappointed he didn't go into more depth about his time with us. Alluded a couple of times that the younger players in the squad at the time were maybe not up to it mentally in terms of challenging/winning trophies ahead of that huns side. Will always remember standing on the terrace at Dens in the pissing rain when he scored a last minute winner after we'd been one down - think the huns lost that day too, was some bounce when that went in.

Not long found out about By The Min. A good listen, but for some reason, the new podcasts never seem to appear for me anymore. The last one that downloaded to my phone was the cup final one.  :dunno:

If your podcast app isn't downloading new episodes can I suggest unsubscribing from the podcast then re-subscribing. That should fix it, but if not you can manually add our new RSS feed address (that's basically the webpage where the app scrapes the info from) - that address is: http://www.bytheminute.co/podcasts/bytheminafc/feed - within the settings of your app there should be an option to manually add a RSS Feed.

If your podcast app isn't downloading new episodes can I suggest unsubscribing from the podcast then re-subscribing. That should fix it, but if not you can manually add our new RSS feed address (that's basically the webpage where the app scrapes the info from) - that address is: http://www.bytheminute.co/podcasts/bytheminafc/feed - within the settings of your app there should be an option to manually add a RSS Feed.

I had tried the unsubscribing trick before with no luck. But I just used the RSS feed address link and that's done the trick. Keep up the good work, guys. Cheers.  :thumbsup:

I need to actually download it from their site now. Can't get it on my phone via the podcast app I have anymore.

Listened to the Rico one - wee bit disappointed he didn't go into more depth about his time with us. Alluded a couple of times that the younger players in the squad at the time were maybe not up to it mentally in terms of challenging/winning trophies ahead of that huns side. Will always remember standing on the terrace at Dens in the pissing rain when he scored a last minute winner after we'd been one down - think the huns lost that day too, was some bounce when that went in.

Was hoping to hear a bit more about that too, not as good as some of the other podcasts they've done but enjoyed it nevertheless. A bit more of the juicy details would have been good.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...