Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Partick Thistle vs the Dons

Fa's gann?

I'm nae but i'll be watching in the pub with some red friends. I've only been to Firhill once and that was the Scottish Cup game back in 1990... what a day that was!  :eek:

I think DM might pull off another shocker and play his 0-0 team.... the one that struggles until he introduces a couple of subs half way through the second half where we'll hopefully scrape a winner. I don't see this being much of a spectacle for the telly as DM will be desperate to halt the losing run.

Anyone see it any differently?

Right pain that this game has been shifted as would have been there if it was on the Saturday but getting away from work early on a Friday is usually impossible. Would hope manager will go with a much more attacking line up than last week. Not sure manager will however.

Oot

Work

Home watching on tv

Sleep

2-1 Dons Stockley and Considine.

A tough game tomorrow night and we will have to work hard to avoid 3 defeats in a row. Hopefully we will start with a striker up front.

I like Partick, a good we well run club who detest the OF as much as we do, if not more. I think their manager has worked wonders with them and always surprised nobody has went sniffing around him when bigger jobs pop up.

A tough game tomorrow night and we will have to work hard to avoid 3 defeats in a row. Hopefully we will start with a striker up front.

I like Partick, a good we well run club who detest the OF as much as we do, if not more. I think their manager has worked wonders with them and always surprised nobody has went sniffing around him when bigger jobs pop up.

Was Archibald not approached by an English side just last week & apparently turned them down ?

Regarding tomorrow, may well be tough, scrappy win for us 2 1 (Hayes,Rooney)