Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

BBC Sports Personality 2016

1903_Redz

Getting to that time of year again when we wonder if the establishment are going to be a bunch of fannies and pick someone as SPOTY just because they won a medal (or two) and have a 'love story' or not.

Sorry, i'm getting ahead of myself....

I'm a massive fan of Andy Murray and consider this to be his best ever year so i can't see past him for the award but i just don't trust them down South to do the right thing.

Obviously it's been an Olympic year and we've had some very good performers but surely Andy's efforts and accomplishments (he's closing in fast on the World No1 spot too) put him in the driving seat? Or are we going to have a joint effort for the Beebs darlings Kenny and Trott?  ::)

Not interested in any of their shite.

The reason?

"The team of the year for 1983 goes to........Torville and Dean"

Never watched it since

Don't pay my license fee so don't watch live Westminster TV. So not going to be watching it.

And yes another disappointing result that year DD.

How many folk play football and how many folk skate roon  in circles .and they still give it to them.

Never trust the media for picking winners via the voting public the end result is they have the final say. :hammer: