Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Peados or zombies?

Right now we've booked our ticket. My immediate thought is who do i want to compete against? The multi million pound moaning sulky greedy irish/peado franchise or their recently born moaning sulking decrepit necrophiliac scum sluts oh a twin!

I know the easiest team to play, but the possibility that we don't turn up n they're assisted by the whole west coast media/referee/sfa association (same thing) to their first ever possible national trophy would drive me to suicide!

I think form-wise, I'd prefer to get the newco huns.  They are rotten and we've got a decent run of form going at the moment so would be daft to request the tims! Either way, the west coast media will have us written off which is fine by me, we're always better as under dogs  :thumbsup:

Tough call, Sevco would give us more chance of winning and it would be brilliant to beat them in a final just to get it right up the manky chunts. But as said above, if we had an off day and they win on the back of that It would be sheer hell. Pedos would be expected to win so it would be brilliant to get it up them too but maybe not so painfull to lose to them?  :dunno:........Fuck it were going to win no matter who we get!  :thumbsup:

This is a typical football fans question that makes little sense but of course we all join in.

It makes no difference whatsoever what I want to happen but for the record I want the hun to lose every game they play.

Win win for me tomorrow then, I will want Celtic to win but rather play the hun in the final.

This is a typical football fans question that makes little sense but of course we all join in.

It makes no difference whatsoever what I want to happen but for the record I want the hun to lose every game they play.

Win win for me tomorrow then, I will want Celtic to win but rather play the hun in the final.

This.

Think I'd prefer Celtic,cannot be arsed with the Circus around The Rangers.

Today was a bit jittery because we hadnt scored after all that pressure against a supposedly diddy team.An awkward game,out the way.Much better being underdogs IMO.A bit more belief,or team cohesion,we'll give anyone a run for their money.  COYR

Think I'd prefer Celtic,cannot be arsed with the Circus around The Rangers.

This. I want them to be given as little air time as possible - squeeze the life out of them. I want their fans to lose interest and dwindle in support. To the extent that they get found out for their disgraceful and unaffordable levels of spending and they are crippled again financially. That would be the best outcome for Scottish fitba, and teach them a lesson that they deserve.

Also, I'd like us to beat the best team.

This. I want them to be given as little air time as possible - squeeze the life out of them. I want their fans to lose interest and dwindle in support. To the extent that they get found out for their disgraceful and unaffordable levels of spending and they are crippled again financially. That would be the best outcome for Scottish fitba, and teach them a lesson that they deserve.

Also, I'd like us to beat the best team.

Yes,the less airtime they get the better.If more of our,and other supports, had channelled their hate for them,into  simply getting justice done,we'd have a fairer Scottish football.

And yer right,i dont want a flukey draw to win a cup,I want it because we deserved it

Surely won't be there for much more than a season or two.

But will be sold to a big club for about 10 millon, giving the dhims a quick profit of 9 million and allowing them to replace him with another up and coming talent of similar quality at a price that's relatively cheap but way out of anyone else in Scotland's league.

Agents know that a young up and coming player at a small club is far better served joining Celtic rather than a Watford, Stoke or similar as they will be first choice immediately and gain Champions League experience and therefore a far higher potential profile and also know Celtic will sell after 18-24 months at a price which is astronomicalin Scottish terms but an absolute snip at top EPL or European club terms.