Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons v Morton In/oot and predictions

Al might give me into trouble, but thought would start a new thread for tomorrows game. So who's in or out and whats your predictions for this one. Must admit, i'm actually quite excited about it now that its semi-final eve.

In/out ~ In + 3

Fuuryboots ~ North Stand

Pre-Match ~ nowhere open so likely the horn will be as good as it gets

After-Match ~ Cheeky pint and up the road

Prediction ~ I will go for a close encounter and we will sneak it 2-1. Hayes and Maddison the scorers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You missed out where in the ground Stupie. Taking my daughter tomorrow so not to bothered about not being able to get more than the one beer. Changed days. We should have far to much talent for Morton and win this comfortably but it's the Dons in the cup at Hampden so just got a nagging doubt about tomorrow.

In

Train then pint in central weeg

West Stand

Train back to Edinburgh.

Fuck it 4-0 Dons for third game Rooney x2 McGinn and Hayes.

You missed out where in the ground Stupie. Taking my daughter tomorrow so not to bothered about not being able to get more than the one beer. Changed days. We should have far to much talent for Morton and win this comfortably but it's the Dons in the cup at Hampden so just got a nagging doubt about tomorrow.

In

Train then pint in central weeg

West Stand

Train back to Edinburgh.

Fuck it 4-0 Dons for third game Rooney x2 McGinn and Hayes.

Oh shite, so I did!!

North stand for me :-)

Al might give me into trouble, but thought would start a new thread for tomorrows game. So who's in or out and whats your predictions for this one. Must admit, i'm actually quite excited about it now that its semi-final eve.

In/out ~ In + 3

Fuuryboots ~ North Stand

Pre-Match ~ nowhere open so likely the horn will be as good as it gets

After-Match ~ Cheeky pint and up the road

Prediction ~ I will go for a close encounter and we will sneak it 2-1. Hayes and Maddison the scorers.

Thanks Stupie min

Manc you're sacked min....tis normally your job to start official game threads ;)

Anyways

In

Driving up the M77

North Stand

Back down the M77

4-1 (Considine, Rooney, McGinn & Burns)

In/out ~ Out

Furryboots ~ Managed to get a swap on to day shift so i'll be glued to ByTheMinuteAFC on Twitter

Pre-Match ~ Up on the ships heli-beach (deli-deck) getting a bit of sun

After-Match ~ Still on shift till midnight

Prediction ~ For me to have a final to look forward to when i'm home

Thanks Stupie min

Manc you're sacked min....tis normally your job to start official game threads ;)

Anyways

In

Driving up the M77

North Stand

Back down the M77

4-1 (Considine, Rooney, McGinn & Burns)

Haha thank fuck someone else can start these threads  ;D

Having to watch the game on delay today so will need to keep away from all communication until 4!

Glad to hear the train is rammed Jute! Enjoy your days dandies! Jealous as fuck.

In/out ~ out

Fuuryboots ~ Watching the game on telly on delay

Pre-Match ~ lunch with the mrs

After-Match ~ evening of chill and hopefully celebratory whisky

Prediction ~ 3-1 us, McGinn, rooney and madisson

:ultras:

In/oot ~ oot

Furryboots ~ working  :

Pre-Match ~ working  :

After-Match ~ working  :

Prediction ~ a record-breaking number of goals by the dons during a brilliant performance the likes of which the world has never seen or will see again, including Maddison nutmegging every member of the Morton team in a row before scoring, and Hayes using only the power of his mind to float the ball over the keeper.  Such things always happen when i can't watch the game  >:D

Unlucky from Rooney. Need to get a goal. Not been bad on the whole, just lacking the killer ball. The pitch looks good from a distance, but you can see it regularly cutting up as players are just lightly jogging on it. One further reason why hampden is a fuckin disaster.

Defence is dodgy as! We've had more than enough corners, free kicks n crosses to have put more pressure on their keeper yet he's only had one save of note i can remember! They,ve had the better chance!

Improvement needed! Get hayes blasting up at flank pronto!

Good save from lewis, awful fuck up by our defence

deeply concerned. Despite all the early pressure and double crossbar, morton have not been rattled. They have a gameplan and its clear the dons defence dont like players running at them.

Also concerned at hayes little tantrum just before ht when the counter attack was on but no one was looking for the pass