Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Political WYOWYN

1903_Redz

Aw shucks. I'm not actually. Well I used to be until NEASA ceased to exist. We couldn't get the funding to get the North East Aeronautical and Space Association off the ground but boy we had some beaut space cadets lined up.

Thanks for replying you didn't have to RS.

The reason why I asked as my son is an Aeronautical engineer as you would know that's part of his degree is rocket science.

I thought maybe you would have had the same degree good to see you share the same interests.

Good on you . :thumbsup:

Thanks for replying you didn't have to RS.

The reason why I asked as my son is an Aeronautical engineer as you would know that's part of his degree is rocket science.

I thought maybe you would have had the same degree good to see you share the same interests.

Good on you . :thumbsup:

I'm well aware that I didn't have to. It transpires that Inversneckie and I may share the same degree though. My interests are only AFC and deciding if I would or if I would not.

Edit: if your son grew up in Fife and went to Uni in Glasgow and works in Aberdeen, then I think we know each other. Shit, we may even be related.

Edit: ID doesn't share the same degree.

I'm well aware that I didn't have to. It transpires that Inversneckie and I may share the same degree though. My interests are only AFC and deciding if I would or if I would not.

Edit: if your son grew up in Fife and went to Uni in Glasgow and works in Aberdeen, then I think we know each other. Shit, we may even be related.

Edit: ID doesn't share the same degree.

He's from Aberdeen and yes he went to Glasgow but after getting paid off in the oil industry  he's away to Canada traveling again for a year that's what he enjoys