Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotland away to Slovakia

1903_Redz

How do we see this going? Well, personally i won't see it as i'm off the coast of Nigeria on nightshift but i'll be looking for the score when i  get up.

Getting mixed messages about the Lithuania game, match reports made it sound a decent performance, Strachan said it was good, although he speaks utter tripe! Fans opinion seemed to counter the positivity, so will there be any changes and where? Strachan praised Martin but surely Griffiths has to play?

Central defence and Barry Bananarama (and Strachan) can GTF any time they like in my opinion.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Griffiths doesn't play Strachan and magoo need sacking on the spot. He's clearly the best striker we have by a country mile and not playing him at home in a must win game is unforgiveable imo. If he doesn't play against Slovakia, well, tattie bye bye you wee ginger tim. Personally,  I can't see him playing him.

Sitting in Stanstead trying to work up enthusiasm for this but failing miserably. Could eliminate Slovakia with a win but I know that Strachen will set us out to go for a draw. He does not have the balls to try and win from the start if at all. As Manx has said Griffiths has to start and McArthur should start instead of Bannon however full expect the stubborn cunt to pick the same team as started Saturday if all fit.

Need more beer.

If Griffiths doesn't play Strachan and magoo need sacking on the spot. He's clearly the best striker we have by a country mile and not playing him at home in a must win game is unforgiveable imo. If he doesn't play against Slovakia, well, tattie bye bye you wee ginger tim. Personally,  I can't see him playing him.

Griffiths isn't starting.  Nor is Robertson (who was our best player on Saturday), Burke, Anya, Rhodes or Shinnie.  ::)

Steven Fuckin Fletcher rather than Griffiths.  Beyond parody.

Fucking hell just switched on tv and seen this.

The little finger cunt has either completrly lost it, wants to stick a big middle digit up to all of us or more likely a combination of them both.

Don't know why I will put myself through this but going to watch it anyway.

Real men would refuse to wear that pink shite.

Chesney more animated in the first minute than the whole of the last game. We see you, we see through you Strachan. You're kidding nobody. Fucking charlatan.

Hopefully that strip gets dumped the same time as Strachan, so we can threaten poorly performing teams with it in future years - "pull it together boys or you'll be playing in the Strachan Pink Strip of Shame"

Also, fuck.  But no surprise, just fuck.

Scotland are so bad and it's all because of the same, same failing.

It's a cancer running through our game, our culture and our country.

It's so bad that a newly 15 year old at AFC, who trained with the first team today and who's father is being badgered by McInnes every week to sign longer term has chosen to play for Wales, the country of his mother despite his Scottish dad (brother of a good mate of mine) and despite living in the NE his whole life. He's captain of Wales U16's. The Scots set-up is so bad it's embarrassing, from the clubs (including AFC) right the way through to the "top". It's no surprise we've not qualified for 20 years minimum. From Ernie Walker through Farrell and the current clowns, rotten to the core.

Already painfully evident is how technically poor Scotland are. These cunts are unable to trap a ba. They need more touches to get it under control than what we might expect even a decent amateur or junior to take. And these are the best footballers we've got? It's a fucking shambles. We're not even identifying the basic skills let alone appreciating how short we are in them. The SPFL or SFPL or whatever the fuck we call it now is shit because of precisely this reason, a chronic inability to do the basics.

No, and that's the problem.  This isn't the Scottish national team, it's the Strachan personal team.

As far as i'm concerned, it's Slovakia 1 Strachan Utd 0, his teams are nae fit to represent Scotland.

I despise Strachan and his SMS in particular. Small Man Syndrome manifests itself in very many different ways in these short-arse cunts but in his case, the constant need to be contrary, to do something his way, to deliberately throw out red herrings that totally go against logic and common sense in the vain hope he gets lucky so he can say he's better and cleverer than everyone else is sickening to watch.

But it's his boss and his boss's boss who fucked up in appointing him. Strachan's character hasn't changed. It was there to be seen long before they appointed him.

No doubt much hand-wringing in the media tomorrow about where we've gone wrong in the last 20 odd years. 

But then you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

It's not the peanuts. It's the guys at the top. It wasn't too long ago that 4 dozen SFA flew first class whilst the footballers were in economy. It's the same culture in every Scottish sport. In the 80's, one of the guys in the SRU introduced himself openly thus - "they call me the milkman. I milk Scottish Rugby for all I can get". That was when 20,000 tickets at Murrayfield were getting "diverted" every home game.