Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotland - Lithuania

manc_don

Not particularly fussed about the scotland team anymore but hey ho.  Most folk I know have stopped going, mainly due to pricing.  The squad has got stronger with the pulling out of Hutton and bringing in of Paterson.  He seems to be flaunted quite a bit in the press at the moment, Hearts trying to get a big fee for him? 

Squad as currently stands:

Goalkeepers: Craig Gordon (Celtic), Jack Hamilton (Hearts), David Marshall (Hull City).

Defenders: Christophe Berra (Ipswich Town), Gordon Greer (Blackburn Rovers), Grant Hanley (Newcastle United), Alan Hutton (Aston Villa), Russell Martin (Norwich City), Callum Paterson (Hearts), Andrew Robertson (Hull City), Kieran Tierney (Celtic), Lee Wallace (Rangers).

How do we see Chesney lining up for this one?

Midfielders: Ikechi Anya (Derby County), Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday), Oliver Burke (RB Leipzig), Darren Fletcher (West Bromwich Albion), James Forrest (Celtic), James McArthur (Crystal Palace), John McGinn (Hibs), Barrie Mckay (Rangers), Shaun Maloney (Hull City), James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion), Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United), Robert Snodgrass (Hull City).

Forwards: Steven Fletcher (Sheffield Wednesday), Leigh Griffiths (Celtic), Chris Martin (Derby County), Steven Naismith (Norwich City).

I'm heading down. Get oot the wife's hair as she's got her mates coming roon. I always intend not to go to the Scotland games but end up going. Interested to see how they line up and perform. Should really be an easy win, but I imagine a last minute winner.

Not a good night so headphones in and I thought I would listen to Sportsound.

What a heap of weegiecentric crap.

Plus every Scotland player they interviewed was English.

While listening to what was a total heap of shite I was really really hoping that they lost whatever games they are playing.

Up to now I've been in the " who gives a fuck" category and that's where I'll stay for now.

Not saying I won't manage a wee smile if the Slovaks give them a doing though.

Not particularly fussed about the scotland team anymore but hey ho.  Most folk I know have stopped going, mainly due to pricing their birds/wifes telling them they are not going.  The squad has got stronger with the pulling out of Hutton and bringing in of Paterson.  He seems to be flaunted quite a bit in the press at the moment, Hearts trying to get a big fee for him? 

Squad as currently stands:

Goalkeepers: Craig Gordon (Celtic), Jack Hamilton (Hearts), David Marshall (Hull City).

Defenders: Christophe Berra (Ipswich Town), Gordon Greer (Blackburn Rovers), Grant Hanley (Newcastle United), Alan Hutton (Aston Villa), Russell Martin (Norwich City), Callum Paterson (Hearts), Andrew Robertson (Hull City), Kieran Tierney (Celtic), Lee Wallace (Rangers).

How do we see Chesney lining up for this one?

Midfielders: Ikechi Anya (Derby County), Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday), Oliver Burke (RB Leipzig), Darren Fletcher (West Bromwich Albion), James Forrest (Celtic), James McArthur (Crystal Palace), John McGinn (Hibs), Barrie Mckay (Rangers), Shaun Maloney (Hull City), James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion), Matt Ritchie (Newcastle United), Robert Snodgrass (Hull City).

Forwards: Steven Fletcher (Sheffield Wednesday), Leigh Griffiths (Celtic), Chris Martin (Derby County), Steven Naismith (Norwich City).

Fixed that for you.

I will be attending but out of habit more than anything else. Cannot see us going anywhere under Strachen especially with the central roll the cunt McGhee has in things.

Fully expect us to play 1 up front as Strachen seems to like that formation. Cannot believe he is trying to claim that this is not a must win game.