Sir jackie

Couldn't happen to a bigger arsehole.

Strange statement regarding the NEXT game though.

Mind you, it gives their fans the chance to sing Cheerio Cheerio at him I suppose.

True enough  ;D one of my mates is a York city fan, haven't spoken about jaclyn in a while. Trust his level of hate will be on par with ours now  :thumbsup:

Guest azazel

What if they win the next game? Is his resignation pending until they lose again? Or does a win on Saturday wipe the slate clean?

What a fud but we knew that already. :thumbsup:

Appears they've sacked him, but are keeping him on until they find a replacement  ???

Fairly bizarre situation. Find it weird the way they've done it all so publicly as well, with the endless statements on the website - you don't often hear clubs actually saying "win at the weekend or you're toast pal" out loud in front of everyone

http://www.yorkcityfootballclub.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-3355275.aspx

I'm guessing it's the only way they could get him out the manager's seat as they couldn't afford the severance remuneration.

I think "investment" might be a bit of wishful thinking on York fans' part - he's just picking up a CEO's salary now instead of a manager's one.  Shows how desperate York were to get his hands off the team though that they took this step  :rofl: