Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Links of Aberdeen and the Scottish Football

Hello! My name is Anton, I'm from Russia.

I am a fan of Aberdeen and all Scottish football.

I all have much to ask, could you share a link on Aberdeen or Scottish football.

Most of the known link I have, of course there is, but you as the local fans probably know more!

If that sorry for my bad english.  :-\

Mate, you're English is good. No worries.

What you need to do however is spell out what it is you want.

Then we can help you.

In this internet age, I can't imagine there being anything you can't source in terms of facts and figures.

But in terms of specific objectives, whatever it is you want, you need to tell us.

By the way, there was a Celtic player with your first name. He missed a penalty in the Scottish Cup final 26 years ago. We thought Champagne Charlie might have missed his een an a but he didna and the donkey Irvine got the winner. It wiz an affa bounce.

By the way, I like Putin.

Obama's a bam and Call me Dave fucks pigs but I like your president, or fitever the fuck he's called.

Instinctively I feel that he is a good man. We have shite leaders in the west. Weasel fucks, who all got shagged up the arse either in their public schools or by corporate whores, often both.

My goal is to be aware of not only the news, but also to delve fully in all Scottish football, and the history and statistics of Aberdeen in particular.

Ok. Why?

If you can inform us of your precise objectives, we can help you.

It's the least we can do when a future EU member gunned down your jet fighter, totally illegally and in an act of pure provocation on the orders of the people who control America.

Ok. Why?

If you can inform us of your precise objectives, we can help you.

It's the least we can do when a future EU member gunned down your jet fighter, totally illegally and in an act of pure provocation on the orders of the people who control America.

The interested private purposes, because love Dons and Scottish football, I would like to at home populirizovat football in this country! We have very few people are interested in him.

No worries Anton. Can I call you Rogan? Aye, nae like Josh, the curry.

Listen up.

You tell us what you want, and why, and I'm sure there's enough lovely people here who can help.

Stats about how many points we got, who played, who beat who, who scored etc., that's all simple to get.

bbc.co.uk has all that, unless the bastards block you from seeing it.

I just want to know WHY you want to know?

Personally I don't give a fuck about other teams stats, let alone from the other side of the world.

We are good cunts here. Like I'm sure you are. Unlike those fuckers who aren't interested in fitba, those politician cunts. Mind when Dave pretended to support the hammers when he'd previously pretended to be Villa? What a Fud. 

No private purposes on a public forum dude.

We're nae asking who's shagging yer sister or how big the bribe is to the establishment to make progress in your side of the world, we're just asking why you're interested in AFC and our less-than-attractive fayre? Are you a looper? What's so fucking good about us? Show yer credentials Anton? Ye ruskie bear ye? Nae a fucking teddy bear no?

I am interested only in football!

I'm interested in football too. But until we know what you want, we can't give it to you.

I'm also interested in golf and shagging so I'm going to watch one finish and then do the other, which will finish me.

?????? ????

Edit: damn. I copied your funny characters for Good Night in google translate from Doric to Russian. It didna work. Ach fuck it.