Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

The world according to TRUTH, not western lies

This was written five days ago by one of my favourite human beings.

If you're not interested in truth and justice, if you believe what the BBC, the press and the politicians tell us, then look away now.

The U.S. Imperial project is dying. Our only hope was true independence of the madness perpetrated by Cameron, Blair et al. True independence from Europe and the complicit NATO was required. The land of the free is killing humanity itself and we, Scots, as part of the UK, as part of Europe are vicariously guilty by association.

I hope some of you are motivated to read this commentator. This is one of hundreds of excellent perspectives he offers: -

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/08/17/gullible-americans-forever-paul-craig-roberts

Gullible Americans Forever

Paul Craig Roberts

“Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception.” — Mark Twain

Listening to NPR news today I was reminded how throughly this once independent voice has sold out.

I was also reminded of the Mark Twain quote above. NPR reported that Syrians were lined up in Turkey waiting on passage on inflatable rafts to Greece. According to the NPR report, there are 2 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and 250,000 Syrians have been killed. NPR said nothing about the cause of this murder and displacement of vast numbers of people. It was if the plight of these people materialized out of thin air. The fact that Washington sicced ISIS, al Qaeda, Turkey, the US and NATO Air Forces, and Washington’s Middle Eastern vassals on Syria was not mentioned. The view on NPR is the same as Washington’s — that if only Assad would resign and hand Syria over to Washington, everything would be fine.

Americans don’t go to bed every night unable to sleep from shame from the atrocities that the US government has inflicted on Syria. And on Iraq. And Libya. And Afghanistan. And Pakistan. And Yemen. And Somalia. And Ukraine. And Serbia. According to the prostitute media, all of these human catastrophes are the work of dark forces that America must combat. It is all a clever orchestration of public emotion in favor of the military/security complex’s bank balance.

The corruption of public discourse in America, indeed throughout the West, is total. There are no reliable reports, not from public or private institutions. The economic reports are propaganda to keep alive the image of a successful America. The reports about Russia, Ukraine, and Muslims are propaganda designed to inculcate fear in the gullible, fear that ensures more power and profit for Washington and the military/security complex.

Americans have proven themselves to be the easiest sheep ever to be shorn.

The gullibility of Americans threatens the world with armageddon.

I knew you were a cunt but fuck me. Why don't you live in Russia? You could become a prisoner like Oleg Sentsov. You can preach with your comrades about the awfulness of anything but the "natural family", you can chat about how bad the liberal west is, etc. Only fucking idiots think life is anywhere better than western europe or northern America. Stop speaking shite and get a grip.

Edit: I am sure your next post will be a strawman argument about how the west is not good but it is by a far stretch the best we have atm and people need to start realising that.

Jeez. Never expected that. Where do I start?

At the beginning maybe?

What do you mean I'm a cunt? That's an easy one for you surely?

I offer perspective from a highly regarded man, who served in the Reagan administration in a very senior role, a fascinating and intelligent man in his 70's (I think, at least, maybe near or in his 80's), a highly informed commentator who is hugely active and you turn on me for offering you an alternative view of the world?

That's a bit fucked up is it no?

What didn't you understand?

Maybe his rhetoric re being older to be wiser applies in your case? Are you an infant? Perhaps a sheep? Are you one of the gullible arseholes who reads tabloids and accepts the press and politician's views of things?

Would you at least attempt to resemble a human being capable of critical thought by taking only ONE point to disagree with? Is that too much to ask? Can you at least try to show that "democratic" debate is not beyond you? Is it not within "our values" that Obama and Cameron go on about that freedom of speech is a given?

EDIT: That's maybe too much for you to concentrate on. I'll try again...

You've read the OP. Take just ONE POINT from it and offer comment.

Intelligent comment this time. You don't want people to get the wrong impression.

• 1 month later...

How about this for a cracker...

The wife just told me that Sky News said that they'd conducted a Sky poll to find that 51% of people would support air strikes in Syria.

It's not just an insult to our intelligence. They don't just think that we're stupid. They know that we are. Rupert Murdoch has built an empire based on our stupidity. It's the same corrupt "empire" that diverts billions of our money into illegal wars, banks, pharmas etc.

Their lies are so brazen.

This was written five days ago by one of my favourite human beings.

If you're not interested in truth and justice, if you believe what the BBC, the press and the politicians tell us, then look away now.

The U.S. Imperial project is dying. Our only hope was true independence of the madness perpetrated by Cameron, Blair et al. True independence from Europe and the complicit NATO was required. The land of the free is killing humanity itself and we, Scots, as part of the UK, as part of Europe are vicariously guilty by association.

I hope some of you are motivated to read this commentator. This is one of hundreds of excellent perspectives he offers: -

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/08/17/gullible-americans-forever-paul-craig-roberts

Gullible Americans Forever

Paul Craig Roberts

“Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception.” — Mark Twain

Listening to NPR news today I was reminded how throughly this once independent voice has sold out.

I was also reminded of the Mark Twain quote above. NPR reported that Syrians were lined up in Turkey waiting on passage on inflatable rafts to Greece. According to the NPR report, there are 2 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and 250,000 Syrians have been killed. NPR said nothing about the cause of this murder and displacement of vast numbers of people. It was if the plight of these people materialized out of thin air. The fact that Washington sicced ISIS, al Qaeda, Turkey, the US and NATO Air Forces, and Washington’s Middle Eastern vassals on Syria was not mentioned. The view on NPR is the same as Washington’s — that if only Assad would resign and hand Syria over to Washington, everything would be fine.

Americans don’t go to bed every night unable to sleep from shame from the atrocities that the US government has inflicted on Syria. And on Iraq. And Libya. And Afghanistan. And Pakistan. And Yemen. And Somalia. And Ukraine. And Serbia. According to the prostitute media, all of these human catastrophes are the work of dark forces that America must combat. It is all a clever orchestration of public emotion in favor of the military/security complex’s bank balance.

The corruption of public discourse in America, indeed throughout the West, is total. There are no reliable reports, not from public or private institutions. The economic reports are propaganda to keep alive the image of a successful America. The reports about Russia, Ukraine, and Muslims are propaganda designed to inculcate fear in the gullible, fear that ensures more power and profit for Washington and the military/security complex.

Americans have proven themselves to be the easiest sheep ever to be shorn.

The gullibility of Americans threatens the world with armageddon.

The only thing that surprises me here is that I thought this was common knowledge outside of the US?

The only thing that surprises me here is that I thought this was common knowledge outside of the US?

Not at all. See post above by Andrew. The majority of Scots voted to stay with Westminster and support the policies of Cameron, wholly supporting the U.S. hegemony project. Corbyn is being slated by Sky, BBC, every media source. Common knowledge is not too common, even when it's staring people in the face. Sheeple don't want to believe the level of corruption in the west. The plummy accents, they associate with trustworthiness, for some bizarre reason.

Genuinely surprised by this.

The Scots by nature are an untrusting bunch.  Usually friendly but certainly sceptical to the core, especially of anyone offering something for nothing.  Or maybe that's just me?

Amazed Andrew is being hoodwinked so easily.

6 corporations own 90% of the media, they also own the oil companies that are coining in on the regions that our governments (who are backed by these corporations) are constantly invading and keeping in turmoil.  But you'll not hear/see/read about those facts in the media because you're kept blindsided by bogeymen like ISIS, Al Qaeda and scary refugees in dinghys who are coming to steal your babies because their own drowned en route to your place of work.

It would make a great Bond storyline if it wasn't so fucking tragic.

I'll brace myself for being called a conspiracy theorist.

<Tinfoil safety hat on>

I'm amazed that you're surprised. Andrew is in the majority. History was always thus.

We used to have factories and mines for people like him. It's not that they lack education. It's that they are uneducatable, lacking any critical thinking capacity whatsoever.

The particular stupidity of the the merikuns is enhanced by their insularity, not even having the curiosity to travel. Parochialism is a disease particularly prevalent in the North East of course but whereas one generation back, our parents trusted anyone who was a banker, lawyer or teacher (rather than the fishermen or farmers or other unskilled manual labourers that we were), the Americans trust the flag, their president and the rhetoric of the system.

It's brainwashing, like religion. Systems were created to control people. Only enlightened people revolt so governing classes have a vested interest in creating Andrews.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm amazed that you're surprised. Andrew is in the majority. History was always thus.

We used to have factories and mines for people like him. It's not that they lack education. It's that they are uneducatable, lacking any critical thinking capacity whatsoever.

The particular stupidity of the the merikuns is enhanced by their insularity, not even having the curiosity to travel. Parochialism is a disease particularly prevalent in the North East of course but whereas one generation back, our parents trusted anyone who was a banker, lawyer or teacher (rather than the fishermen or farmers or other unskilled manual labourers that we were), the Americans trust the flag, their president and the rhetoric of the system.

It's brainwashing, like religion. Systems were created to control people. Only enlightened people revolt so governing classes have a vested interest in creating Andrews.

Haha wtf is this? You really are such a strange strange person. It would probably be for the best if you stop coming on here for a while!

• 2 weeks later...

For the Andrews of this world, blinded by the lies, unable to think and see for themselves, incapable of even posting anything coherent let alone interesting, sitting like an imbecile on the sidelines trying to make sense of it all, the truth is already out there.

Putin's highly effective strikes on ISIS and his support for democracy, the democratically-elected Syrian government is causing defections on an ever-growing scale. The inevitable consequence of this will be to indict Obama, Cameron and all the NATO puppets for war crimes, including the use of chemical weapons against innocent citizens in an attempt to undermine a properly elected government.

Assuming that "democracy" and "justice" exists in the west, the truth can not lead to anything other than the incarceration of Blair, Bush and the current U.S. president and UKPM. The real problem is identifying how far down the line it goes in legal culpability. That, and the fact that the executive and the judiciary have already been corrupted thus not having any prospect of enforcement.

• 2 weeks later...

The wife bought a bar of Cadbury's Fruit and Nut this week.

This is not a metaphor for our relationship and our natures by the way. Cheeky cunts.

But even without the data, I swear I know what's going on.

40 years ago, Cadburys had less nuts in their same branded product.

I've no idea of the global prices of nuts and fruit.

Pretty certain in 2015 that nuts are cheaper then raisins and sultanas though.

Cadbury = profiteering bastards. Cunts.

• 3 weeks later...

Today is the day when any last remnant of hope will be extinguished.

We don't want to believe that our rulers are mad, stupid and insane. But there's no doubting the evidence.

Cameron selling the line about bombing Syria to make Britain safe is the worst in history.

Corbyn gets slated by the presstitute media for daring to take a contrary view. They even used the fact that he refused, and was never going to use the whips to denigrate his leadership, the real insanity being that it would be wholly anti-democratic and dictatorship to enforce one view on a collective of individuals on a matter so grave and serious.

Of course, the Liberals who opposed bombing Assad now support Cameron on this, weak sycophantic hearts that they are, useless cretins no use for man nor beast.

I am at least proud of my country for voting against en block. And George Galloway may have a screw loose here or there but a lack of principle and integrity is a charge that can never stick against him. He is to be lauded for his campaigning in the #DontBombSyria rallies.

The fact they reckon they have the law on their side is either twisted interpretation or insane law. The UN proves once again it's utter uselessness and fakery. Blair is overdue to face war crimes. Chilcott has granted him more life and credibility than he could possibly deserve but where a fucked up legless cunt gets nothing for killing a beautiful girl that he could never own, a mad mass genocidal cunt is going to avoid the rap, just like the most fucked up president of the US will be similarly immune.

They bang on about it being "incredibly complex". No it's not. Critical thinking makes everything clear. This man said it best: -

That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.

Steve Jobs

The simple truth is that after 10.5 hours of "debate" - not the two days that Corbyn asked for, Cameron being so twisted he played politics on this too, sickly thinking it would be weak to grant a concession - the pretence of democracy in the west will have gone. They will vote to kill innocent people, a show of strength in their boys brigade. They are voting to receive a terrorist attack in the UK this Christmas. They are voting to attack an enemy that they can't see. They are voting to attack radicalised people who would already be in power if they had got their way two years ago. They're going for the other side now, such is their ignorance of what they do. There is no cause and effect here, when the prize is so big, the engagement of the industrial war machine.

If ever there were quotes to sum up the complete abstinence of humanity, I leave it to the armed forces who rationalise their "collateral damage" when killing children thus: -

They're "fun-sized terrorists" and it's good to "cut the grass before it grows too long".

If their token payments of a few hundred quid to bereaved Afghan parents wasn't evidence enough of the west's total disregard for human life, the words that define their attitudes nail it.

As Jim Morrison sang, this is the end. Or are we finally going to see this as the start? I have faith in humanity, just none in their lack of intelligence, deliberately socially engineered of course. The leaders are leading us to catastrophe and have the tools of state to suppress revolution. Weds 2nd December 2015, the blackest day in UK history.

Today is the day when any last remnant of hope will be extinguished.

We don't want to believe that our rulers are mad, stupid and insane. But there's no doubting the evidence.

Cameron selling the line about bombing Syria to make Britain safe is the worst in history.

Corbyn gets slated by the presstitute media for daring to take a contrary view. They even used the fact that he refused, and was never going to use the whips to denigrate his leadership, the real insanity being that it would be wholly anti-democratic and dictatorship to enforce one view on a collective of individuals on a matter so grave and serious.

Of course, the Liberals who opposed bombing Assad now support Cameron on this, weak sycophantic hearts that they are, useless cretins no use for man nor beast.

I am at least proud of my country for voting against en block. And George Galloway may have a screw loose here or there but a lack of principle and integrity is a charge that can never stick against him. He is to be lauded for his campaigning in the #DontBombSyria rallies.

The fact they reckon they have the law on their side is either twisted interpretation or insane law. The UN proves once again it's utter uselessness and fakery. Blair is overdue to face war crimes. Chilcott has granted him more life and credibility than he could possibly deserve but where a fucked up legless cunt gets nothing for killing a beautiful girl that he could never own, a mad mass genocidal cunt is going to avoid the rap, just like the most fucked up president of the US will be similarly immune.

They bang on about it being "incredibly complex". No it's not. Critical thinking makes everything clear. This man said it best: -

That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.

Steve Jobs

The simple truth is that after 10.5 hours of "debate" - not the two days that Corbyn asked for, Cameron being so twisted he played politics on this too, sickly thinking it would be weak to grant a concession - the pretence of democracy in the west will have gone. They will vote to kill innocent people, a show of strength in their boys brigade. They are voting to receive a terrorist attack in the UK this Christmas. They are voting to attack an enemy that they can't see. They are voting to attack radicalised people who would already be in power if they had got their way two years ago. They're going for the other side now, such is their ignorance of what they do. There is no cause and effect here, when the prize is so big, the engagement of the industrial war machine.

If ever there were quotes to sum up the complete abstinence of humanity, I leave it to the armed forces who rationalise their "collateral damage" when killing children thus: -

They're "fun-sized terrorists" and it's good to "cut the grass before it grows too long".

If their token payments of a few hundred quid to bereaved Afghan parents wasn't evidence enough of the west's total disregard for human life, the words that define their attitudes nail it.

As Jim Morrison sang, this is the end. Or are we finally going to see this as the start? I have faith in humanity, just none in their lack of intelligence, deliberately socially engineered of course. The leaders are leading us to catastrophe and have the tools of state to suppress revolution. Weds 2nd December 2015, the blackest day in UK history.

Completely agree with that, Rocket.  It absolutely bamboozles me that the politicians who claim to know what they are talking about think that this is the best solution when even recent efforts show it is fruitless. They are consigning ourselves to another terrorist attack. My genuine fear is, and has been ever since the Paris attacks is one in London. Selfish I know, but I will be passing through a lot of the "hot spots" and I don't really have any way of avoiding them. I'm praying for a miracle today, but there isn't a bone in my body that expects it to happen. Democracy, it's great.

I've seen a lot of the debate today. Gerald Kaufman, Alec Salmond and particularly Angus Robertson being the highlights.

Corbyn is an unfortunate man, unfortunately. Cameron and Hammond et al are batshit insane.

There's no middle ground in evidence here. There is sense and there is nonsense. Most MP's are just plain mad.

Let's be honest here. Many arabic people are neanderthal savages. Their mistreatment of their own citizens are acts of gross barbarism that no civilised race can condone. That they do it under a banner of supposed religion is hypocrisy in the extreme.

This is principally the work of Bush and Bliar but it goes back way further than this. Their mistake was to remove a man who had a lid on the tribal ethnic divides which, like the kafflicks and proddies in Glasgow, will never find common ideological ground. Every warring faction under a pretext of religion are as sick as each other.

Cameron supporting Hollande and Obama is madness. That the majority of MP's can't see this says much about how twisted our own society has become. There is no military strategy nor is there any political plan whatsoever. We don't even know who the enemies are. It's not as simple as labelling one group. It's a whole culture who we have marginalised, exploited and persecuted for decades and centuries.

On one hand, justice will prevail in the end. Unfortunately before it gets there, the U.S. NEED an imminent war to save their financial hopelessness and Russia is their primary target. This theatre gives them the opportunity to provoke Putin into full-scale conflict but with the internet age, too many of us now know that the west is hopelessly corrupt. This is a disaster coming up, the worst case scenario being the oblivion we thought we left behind post the cold war.

The US need a war to deflect from another mass shooting today, the publics lack of confidence in the police all over the country, the "planned parenthood" attacks, the recent decision to try a Chicago cop for murder for a shooting last year (he shot the "suspect" 16 time in 15 seconds, which has led to the sacking of Chicago's police Commissioner) ..............and so it goes on. The fucking country has gone into full paranoia mode, even discussing if today's attack was "terrorist". Fuel to the warmongers' fire.

At this rate Trump(et) might just get elected :hammer:

Got to give credit where it's due. Bombing the IS controlled oil fields in Eastern Syria is good strategy, as the RAF did in their first sorties.

Which begs the question, why hasn't this been done before?

The US, French and Russians have all been bombing in Syria. We know that the Turks aren't to be trusted and have been buying the IS oil but how much rocket science needs to be engaged to understand that cutting revenue streams hurts and weakens?

Which banks are involved in transferring the funds between buyers and sellers? One of many questions left unanswered and in the "debate" yesterday, unasked.

Got to give credit where it's due. Bombing the IS controlled oil fields in Eastern Syria is good strategy, as the RAF did in their first sorties.

Which begs the question, why hasn't this been done before?

The US, French and Russians have all been bombing in Syria. We know that the Turks aren't to be trusted and have been buying the IS oil but how much rocket science needs to be engaged to understand that cutting revenue streams hurts and weakens?

Which banks are involved in transferring the funds between buyers and sellers? One of many questions left unanswered and in the "debate" yesterday, unasked.

I was under the impression that both the French and the Russians had already been bombing various pieces of oil infrastructure, although I may be mistaken.