Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Supporter Info - AFC

Club have announced some new supporter info for the remainder of the season:

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/6576.php#.Vcid1vlVhBc

Following our first home match of the Ladbrokes Premiership season, we would like to outline some of the changes that have been made over the summer to Pittodrie Stadium and also clarify some key issues which have been raised by supporters in recent months.

Cash turnstiles at Pittodrie

Towards the end of last season the club took the decision to complete the final stage of a long term plan to remove cash turnstiles for all competitive matches at Pittodrie. A growing percentage of supporters are now using our online ticketing service (afc.co.uk/etickets) and we would encourage any supporter who has not tried the process yet to give it a go.

The service is available 24 hours a day and offers supporters the opportunity to avoid the queues by purchasing a ticket on the way to the ground and collecting from our ticket collection point at AFC Reception. Tickets can also be ordered over the phone from the Pittodrie Ticket Office and collected prior to the match.

It is our intention to create a separate collection point for supporters approaching the ground from King Street, this will be located at the back of the Merkland Stand and will service ticket collections for the Merkland and South Stands home support sections. Finally, we are hoping to re-introduce a print at home option for supporters over the next couple of weeks. One designated turnstile in each stand will be clearly identified for print at home tickets.

By purchasing a ticket, supporters get the chance to build up Loyalty Points which are used to determine access to tickets for high priority matches such as semi-finals or finals. We would also recommend that supporters attending away matches purchase tickets from Pittodrie where possible to make sure that they receive their Loyalty points. Purchasing a ticket also allows supporters the flexibility to select the best available seat, cash turnstiles do not offer this option.

We have, and will continue to, explore new services which may improve our offering for supporters as we aim to be leaders both on and off the pitch. Mention has been made of installing ticket kiosks often found in cinemas however, these are cost prohibitive for the club. Similarly, members cards are something we are investigating and we are looking in to how this software may be established within our Stadium.

We would always encourage supporters to purchase in advance where possible.

Season ticket exchange scheme

In order to give something back to season ticket holders who cannot attend every match it is our intention to introduce a season ticket exchange scheme.

Please be alert for an announcement regarding our season ticket exchange scheme ahead of the match against Dundee.

Official capacity of Pittodrie

The official capacity of Pittodrie now stands at 20,961. Due to a number of Physical & Safety factors a number of seats have to remain unsold for the club to be able to keep playing in Pittodrie. To comply with the regulations the club has decided to not sell any seats with a restricted view. The seats at the front of Section Y in the South Stand are also unavailable for this reason.

Official attendances at Pittodrie

Our official attendance is always based on the number of people who have attended the match. Season ticket holders who do not turn up for the match are not automatically included.

Removal of Segregation Fence

The removal of the segregation fence in the South Stand between sections T and V now means that supporters in that area of the ground will enjoy an unrestricted view of the pitch. The removal of the fence has also made room for the installation of 66 seats which offer an excellent view of the action from the heart of the South Stand.

Singing Section

To help improve the atmosphere and encourage greater vocal support for Derek McInnes and his side an official singing section will operate in the middle section of the Richard Donald Upper.

This section started up unofficially towards the end of last season and after taking on board feedback from supporters it will be a permanent fixture for 2015/16.

We would like to encourage supporters to contact the Ticket Office if they have an interest in relocating their season ticket to this section

I noticed a lot of complaints about this over the weekend and I can't really see why there's so much fuss about it... it doesn't take long at all to order a ticket online and collect prior to the match. 

I'm lead to believe this can be done right up until kick off (I could be wrong) so it's not like anyone making a late decision to go to the game will be stuck.

I noticed a lot of complaints about this over the weekend and I can't really see why there's so much fuss about it... it doesn't take long at all to order a ticket online and collect prior to the match. 

I'm lead to believe this can be done right up until kick off (I could be wrong) so it's not like anyone making a late decision to go to the game will be stuck.

The complaints I've seen so far are people missed a large chunk of the first half queuing at the ticket office to pick up their tickets. There were also people who were out in town and decided last minute to go along to the game only to find the ticket hotline jammed, the online ticket system didn't work on their particular smartphone and when they arrived at the ground there was a large queue at the ticket office so they said 'fuck that'

11305 at the game yesterday. Given the sun was out I wonder if that could have crept over the 12000 mark had you been able to hand over cash at the gate?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/6240#.VkNjZbfhBhE

Aberdeen Football Club is looking to place young apprentice football players within a family environment located in Aberdeen City.

We are looking for a pet free home that would be able to take one or two boys. They would require a bedroom each, breakfast and an evening meal.

An attractive remuneration package is available.

For further details please contact Patrick Barnett on 01224 650437 or alternatively email patrick.barnett@afc.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/7130#.VmWWi7iLTcs

2015/16 Mid-Season Tickets

Over 10,500 Dons fans have signed up for 2015/16 and you can join them by snapping up a mid-season ticket which will be valid from our match against Inverness CT on Boxing Day and will cover 10 matches between now and the end of the season.

Adults can secure their seat from £180 whilst Under 12 tickets are available for just £40!

We are also offering supporters the chance to secure a seat by taking advantage of our 2 equal monthly instalment plan in November and December. Contact our Ticket Office for more details.

Sign up now online at afc.co.uk/eTickets, over the phone by calling 01224 63 1903 or in person at the Pittodrie Ticket Office.

Season Ticket Details

HOME

Saturday 12th December, 12.30pm KO

Aberdeen v Hearts, Ladbrokes Premiership

Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen

Tickets for this match are on sale now.

Full Details

AWAY

Saturday 19th December, 3pm KO

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen, Ladbrokes Premiership

Rugby Park, Kilmarnock

Tickets for this match are available now.

Full Details

Ticket Offer - Buy one get one half price!

Match Details:

Aberdeen v Inverness CT, Saturday 26th December, 3pm KO

Aberdeen v Partick Thistle, Wednesday 30th December, 7.45pm KO

To take advantage of this ticket offer for these fixtures simply purchase a ticket for both matches at the same time and you will enjoy 50% off the price of your Partick Thistle ticket.

This offer is available now online at afc.co.uk/eTickets, in person from the Pittodrie Ticket Office or over the phone by calling 01224 63 1903.

HOME

Saturday 26th December, 3pm KO

Aberdeen v Inverness CT, Ladbrokes Premiership

OFFER: Buy a ticket for this match and get a ticket for the Partick Thistle match half-price

Full Details

HOME

Wednesday 30th December, 7.45pm KO

Aberdeen v Partick Thistle, Ladbrokes Premiership

OFFER: Get this match for half-price when you buy an Inverness CT ticket at the same time

Full Detailshttp://www.afc.co.uk/news/7104.php#.VmWW5LiLTct

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Bit of chat for those who are lucky enough to be going.  I know myself and a couple of other DTers have been before, but still:

Food: Cevapi - kebab type meat with bread and salad:

Cevapi_in_Travnik.jpg

Visit: Kravice waterfalls - not far from Mostar

Drink: From memory I think we had a mixture of Sarajevsko, Ozjusko and Karlovacko

Club: Ali babas (cave club)

Official club advice:

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/9810.php#.WW3LYoQrJhF

SirokiBrijeg.jpg