Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I entered my team into the Donstalk League a few weeks ago.... thought i had a decent team but bloody hell i'm nowhere on this league. My be some right Fantasy League pros / sharks going about here.

how's the league table panning out?  I used to do it, but decided to take a sabbatical this season.  My football consumption as a result has significantly reduced.

• 1 month later...

I'm a relative newbie at the fantasy crap. Anyone tell me when a week officially starts - want to play the triple captain, bench boost etc and it recommends playing them when a team has two games in a week. Does that mean the weekend game and the following week day game, or the weekday followed by the weekend game??

• 1 month later...

I'm a relative newbie at the fantasy crap. Anyone tell me when a week officially starts - want to play the triple captain, bench boost etc and it recommends playing them when a team has two games in a week. Does that mean the weekend game and the following week day game, or the weekday followed by the weekend game??

The fixture list is split up into game weeks, it should also give you the deadline for making changes to your teams and playing your triple captain etc.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How's ab'dys teams doing this season?

What's the opposite of the Midas touch because that's what i've got! We'll call it the McGhee touch!

Couple of weeks ago brought in Sadio Mane, wasn't scoring so swapped him out for Hazard last midweek. Hazard doesn't play but Mane wracks up the points, so.... swap out Hazard and bring in Salah, Hazard scores 2 and Salah doesn't score for the first time in ages.  :hammer: Similar happened earlier in the season with Kane, swapping him back and fore for Aguero, always to the detriment to my team. It's getting me down.  :gonk: