Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scottish Premier League Team of the Year - Chris Sutton edition

... not ONE Aberdeen player in his Daily Record team of the year  >:(

6 Celtic players make it and his top striker.... CIFTCI  :rofl:

I don't know whether to laugh or greet that someone could be so blatantly biased. Of course, Sutton is a tim and the daily record is shite, but how did that go to print. If I was him, I would be embarrassed.

As if we didn't need reminded of how crap the record is, Commons is in it saying Celtic had the league won since day one! Aye the £36M spent in wages probably secured that,... overrated prick.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-sutton-premiership-team-year-5613638

Stupie min, the opinion of Sutton is totally irrelevant and not worth getting upset about.

Classic case of ex Victim FC player pandering to the masses and writing for an erse wipe rag to pay his bills as probably spunked away the cash he made from his mediocre playing career.

Between this and Kris Common's comments in today's papers clearly show we have got right under their skin this season. Best response is to keep on winning games and do these bastards good and proper next weekend.

Stupie min, the opinion of Sutton is totally irrelevant and not worth getting upset about.

Classic case of ex Victim FC player pandering to the masses and writing for an erse wipe rag to pay his bills as probably spunked away the cash he made from his mediocre playing career.

Between this and Kris Common's comments in today's papers clearly show we have got right under their skin this season. Best response is to keep on winning games and do these bastards good and proper next weekend.

What did he say?!?

Basically that there was never a title race and that he always knew he would pick up a league winners medal this season

In the words of Kevin Keegan * I would just fucking love it"etc.......

When I saw that mentioned in the BBC gossip column this morning that was my reaction too.  I really hope they fuck it up just to get it right up that cocky little prick!

How Rooney hasn't made Sutton's team of the year I'll never understand, laughable!

Basically that there was never a title race and that he always knew he would pick up a league winners medal this season

In the words of Kevin Keegan * I would just fucking love it"etc.......

Its that sort of arrogance that can come back to haunt him, but the likelihood is they will win the league and he will think he is right. As I said below, they have spent £36M on wages so its not exactly some massive achievement. He should be embarrassed that they haven't already won it, rather than pap on about how he is the master of the universe.

I would prefer they didn't win it at Pittodrie, but there is no shame in getting this close to that lot.

Nail on the head. Don't know why people even bother reading the opinions of these wankfucks or even bother reading these rags.