Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

The Cockwomble again....

Gotta thank off the ball just now for suggesting my favourite - the re-naming of the leagues to mirror the guffy leagues -  the very leagues that are the most damaging to Scotland, and from which we should be looking to differentiate ourselves completely, not cosy up and hide behind their shadow.

Neil Doncaster, GTF

Gotta thank off the ball just now for suggesting my favourite - the re-naming of the leagues to mirror the guffy leagues -  the very leagues that are the most damaging to Scotland, and from which we should be looking to differentiate ourselves completely, not cosy up and hide behind their shadow.

Neil Doncaster, GTF

Always one that grind my gears this one. Lets market Scottish football by renaming the leagues and bring about our own individuality... by naming it after the bloody English leagues. They must have been up for a week thinking that one up.  >:(

Doncaster needs to go, but that ship sailed a long time ago. He will leave with a whimper if at all. The damage is done and the Armageddon saga should have been the final nail, yet they kept him in.

I specifically remember hearing him on BBC Scotland saying Der hun would be playing in the SPL the season after they were liquidated and when Tom English asked what if the other clubs vote them out, Doncaster still reiterated there would be a Rangers in the SPL. That never sat well with me because he was obviously clueless to his own rules and league setup.

Budge is a breath of fresh air, lets hope she keeps it up.