Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

question re font

capitalred

Folks is there anyway I can enlarge my viewing font size, its afy sma (and a cnut to click on wee links etc ) in the threads and posts, I ken how to do it on my own posts but cant figure out if I can change it in my forum viewing settings.

Cheers

I've always just scrolled with my mouse whilst holding shift. Or ctrl +. I'm sure one of our geeky boffins (top corner) will help you out. 

Also, feel free to swear all you like.  No word blocks on here  :thumbsup:  though if you use that word a lot, you may have Hebrew to deal with, it's not her favourite word ;)

I've always just scrolled with my mouse whilst holding shift. Or ctrl +. I'm sure one of our geeky boffins (top corner) will help you out. 

Also, feel free to swear all you like.  No word blocks on here  :thumbsup:  though if you use that word a lot, you may have Hebrew to deal with, it's not her favourite word ;)

:thumbsup:cheers min

Thats dashed unfortunate  ;D ive yet to find a sentence that it doesn't fit seamlessly into, Mrs CapRed hates it ana, especially when it slips out at the asda checkouts