Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

You might like this.

scotfree

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm struggling big time for new music, resorted to listening to BBC 6 Music and loads of old albums.  Have been for quite some time to be honest.  This guy hit the nail on the head:  http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/69195

But he's probably just beating his chest because his High Flying Birds released their second album recently.

The Prodigy are releasing a new album at the end of March.

Ghost Poet also released a new album, which I'll go listen to just now.  Quite like the stuff of his I've heard (sounds a bit like Roots Manuva) although I'm not sure I'll make it through a whole album of his doom and gloom.

I'm struggling big time for new music, resorted to listening to BBC 6 Music and loads of old albums.  Have been for quite some time to be honest.  This guy hit the nail on the head:  http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/69195

But he's probably just beating his chest because his High Flying Birds released their second album recently.

The Prodigy are releasing a new album at the end of March.

Ghost Poet also released a new album, which I'll go listen to just now.  Quite like the stuff of his I've heard (sounds a bit like Roots Manuva) although I'm not sure I'll make it through a whole album of his doom and gloom.

Incredible forsight from Gallagher to beat his chest because he's just realised his new album, in an article two years before he released it  ;)

6 Music is awesome.  Best radio station by a country mile.

New Public Service Broadcasting album is good.  Looking forward to Django Django, Hot Chip and Blur's albums.

Incredible forsight from Gallagher to beat his chest because he's just realised his new album, in an article two years before he released it  ;)

6 Music is awesome.  Best radio station by a country mile.

New Public Service Broadcasting album is good.  Looking forward to Django Django, Hot Chip and Blur's albums.

From what i've heard of them so far, their new stuff is pretty good  :thumbsup:

• 2 years later...

I thought it was interesting. The music was delightful.

As was the girl in the video. The man nearest the camera was a borderline rapist. He would give them loads of drink, get them so far and then push hard before consent had really been established. The guy with the horrendous jumper was the opposite and probably a virgin. He didn't know how to express himself and was so meek.

I could only see the girl.

Actually if the bloke in the jacket touches her back again I'm going to kick his fuckin head in.

The girls only do cover versions I think, mostly very badly.

I only know them through their version of Guns of Brixton which is outstanding.

Continuing the French theme, this is utterly outstanding.

Saw this on Jools, went online, got tickets for the Apollo (O2) Glasgow and it's still their only Scottish gig to date. Then saw them at Brixton Academy 14 months ago. Interesting difference in crowd reception. The Scots went daft from the start. The more reserved English needed half an hour of progressive enthusiasm before the joint got fully bouncing. One of the best live bands I've ever seen. She's nae gorgeous much.

Continuing the French theme, this is utterly outstanding.

Saw this on Jools, went online, got tickets for the Apollo (O2) Glasgow and it's still their only Scottish gig to date. Then saw them at Brixton Academy 14 months ago. Interesting difference in crowd reception. The Scots went daft from the start. The more reserved English needed half an hour of progressive enthusiasm before the joint got fully bouncing. One of the best live bands I've ever seen. She's nae gorgeous much.

Caravan palace are brilliant. was after you’d mentioned the Brixton gig which I missed out on, went trough a period of listening to a fair bit of them. Would love to see them live

I've been waking up this morning to the Nouvelle Vague top 75 track playlist. Just excellent. I signed up on their website and will go anywhere to see them live this year. A lot of their covers are tracks from back in the day that I liked but the most unusual find was Too Drunk to Fuck, originally by the bizarre Dead Kennedys who's Holiday in Cambodia was iconic. They put music, sensitivity and beauty into a track that didn't have anything like that before, the Dead Kennedys being a conundrum of middle class sounding Americans playing at working class rebels.

As mentioned above try their version of The Gus of Brixton.

Apart from a mispronunciation of the term Black Maria it's perfect.

Tin hat on, better than The Clash.

No tin hat required. It's way superior to The Clash's original.

Only needs a couple of listens to conclude this.

Mar-eye-ah instead of Mar-ee-ah would've made it perfect.

Not my usual listen,best new latino award winners recently,Monsieur Perine 

Dat was class. More proof that good tunes and beauty transcends borders and embraces the good within humanity.

It also shows how that comes in many different forms and is why we should not have a "usual listen". Diversity is good.

Anyone else think watching that that Latino and European women are more natural and pure of smile than many of the miserable cows in this island?