Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

When did you get off your arse and watch the dons?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was born as a weggie and my family are/were huns.

My old man used to walk in the orange walk and I used to as a kid see the hate that went along with it.

I like the color red and i still remember the dons playing on the telly when I was 3 year old.

So I've been a don way since 1975.

Fuck the huns and all they stand for.

Mine was around 2000 I believe, and it was a 2-1 win over St. Mirren at Pittodrie. I remember Stavrum scored and Gillies for them?  Living in Holland meant that I never really got to go, so used to follow a lot of games on teletext / online!

I was sat / stood in the Y

:ultras: :ultras: :ultras:

My first game was a reserve game, in the days when reserves played opposite fixture to first team. My old man took me to see the Champion Street final at Pittodrie and we stuck around to see Dons reserves beat Motherwell (I think!). Must've been around 1988.

First I remember was Dec 1986, aged 7. 

Away to Celtic, 1-1 draw. Alan McInally for them after about 3 minutes, then Joe Miller for us with a diving header.  He had earlier missed a penalty kick, the useless git.

Our relationship (mine and J Miller) was never the same after that, although I did relent a touch the season after when he scored two cracking volleys in games I was at (v Celtic again and Falkirk away), both 2-2 draws.

1993, a 4-1 victory over raith.  Shearer, Jess and a Rico double (one was a peach).  Totally hooked from the moment I walked up to the ground

Ha! I think I remember that one. Dennis scored for them? That was one of my first games I think but not quite my first. My first was a 5-0 win over Clydebank on August 10th 1993 in a League Cup match.

Hooked.

86 Scottish cup final v Farts, I was nearly 6.  My Mum's side of the family are all reds and her cousin insisted on taking me to the final.  My memories of the day are extremely vague, I went to a few more matches the next season and gradually became obsessed with all things AFC.

Could have been a very different stoy, my old man is a Falkirk fan and apparently insisted from the off I would follow suit.

Mine's was Pittodrie in 1981 or may have been slightly later - we got beat by Dundee Utd - I nearly fainted when I saw Neale Cooper in the flesh  ;D

I started supporting Aberdeen on the evening of 14th April 1980 - jings 35 years ago  :o

I didn't even think you would have been alive in 1980 never mind making it to the football!

My first match was against united in 1997 or 1998. After the 3-1 defeat folk were outside the mainstand shouting for Miller out.