Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Ronnie Deila = Git

Redmist

I've seen a lot of chancers come and go in football, but this lad is a git.

Not only was he out of order in defending Tonev in the Logan racism incident, but he has been bang out of line in his comments over Gary McKay Steven.

It may be the Scandanavian way to say what you think, but he should just shut up in his transfer dealings till something has been firmed up.

The United lad has of course every right to exercise his right to sign a pre contract agreement with the green half of the ugly sisters, but that Deila has the balls to unsettle the player by talking openly about "If we can do something this transfer window then we will" and think that he has done nothing wrong is incredible.

He is a United player for another 5-6 months and Celtic have to potentially play United another 4 times including Scottish cup matches and potential replays.

As much as I despised Lennon, this lad Deilla is starting to become equally odious.

I agree Redmist. The guys is a charlatan. I'm amazed he got the gig. Don't they conduct recruitment interviews? The most uninspiring man in Scottish fitba and boy we've already got a few beauts, mostly solid thick fucks.

His getting sacked if AFC win the league would be hilarious. The fact they're not already well ahead with their resources is wholly down to his incompetence... plus an amazing recent run from the Dons of course!

Blah blah blah brown Smeltic blah.

I honestly couldn't give the slightest crap about any of the above.

We're top of the league. Here's to another cracking dandies performance tomorrow.

What sort of mindset engages energy to express apathy?

And without the slightest trace of humour, what was the point?

Inform or entertain? That's the only possible objectives of discourse on forums such as these.

Are you as much of a sad act wanker in real life?

Rhetorical. You managed to illustrate your sickness perfectly in one post.

What sort of mindset engages energy to express apathy?

And without the slightest trace of humour, what was the point?

I suppose the point was to express exasperation with the national predilection to obsess over the minutiae of every action of the old firm, as I suspect we're he at any other club nobody would be thinking twice about anything mentioned in the original post, especially when we are riding so high.

In terms of humour, it was intended to be a somewhat lighthearted and throwaway remark. Perhaps if you didn't recognise this it's because you take yourself far too seriously to be able to consider that possible.

Inform or entertain? That's the only possible objectives of discourse on forums such as these.

Are you as much of a sad act wanker in real life?

Inform, entertain and apparently abuse.  Feel better that you got all that off your chest?

Rhetorical. You managed to illustrate your sickness perfectly in one post.

:wave:

I suppose the point was to express exasperation with the national predilection to obsess over the minutiae of every action of the old firm, as I suspect we're he at any other club nobody would be thinking twice about anything mentioned in the original post, especially when we are riding so high.

In terms of humour, it was intended to be a somewhat lighthearted and throwaway remark. Perhaps if you didn't recognise this it's because you take yourself far too seriously to be able to consider that possible.

Inform, entertain and apparently abuse.  Feel better that you got all that off your chest?

:wave:

Stunning fail.

You couldn't have put it worse if you tried. It was your lack of empathy more than anything else, your inability to appreciate how it may have been received by the OP.

Either it was an epic fail or you're a fucking liar. I couldn't personally give a fuck either way what you are. I just can't stand seeing a poster on any AFC forum behaving like an OF type thick bigot towards a fellow AFC. That was wanker behaviour. From an apparently middle class pretendy intellectual type wanker. The type of wanker who's sair needing the smack in the pus he's nivver had his hale life.

Stunning fail.

You couldn't have put it worse if you tried. It was your lack of empathy more than anything else, your inability to appreciate how it may have been received by the OP.

Either it was an epic fail or you're a fucking liar. I couldn't personally give a fuck either way what you are. I just can't stand seeing a poster on any AFC forum behaving like an OF type thick bigot towards a fellow AFC. That was wanker behaviour. From an apparently middle class pretendy intellectual type wanker. The type of wanker who's sair needing the smack in the pus he's nivver had his hale life.

Christ on a bike.  It's just as well you've got Donstalk, otherwise you'd be kicking the dog right now.

Christ on a bike.  It's just as well you've got Donstalk, otherwise you'd be kicking the dog right now.

Don't concern yourself about me. Ask yourself where the ire towards you derived. Introspect. And if as I suspect you have the shit job that is stable and boring and a life that is bare minimum acceptable to you without risk and bereft of excitement, just appreciate how even a handful of words reveals deep aspects of personality.

Christ on a bike isn't very AFC by the way. It's an infuriatingly wanker expression.

Don't concern yourself about me. Ask yourself where the ire towards you derived. Introspect. And if as I suspect you have the shit job that is stable and boring and a life that is bare minimum acceptable to you without risk and bereft of excitement, just appreciate how even a handful of words reveals deep aspects of personality.

Bollocks. You're just permanently angry.

Rockets post generally go like this

Rant rant rant rant rant I know fucking everything and if your disagree your a cunt

Rant rant rant rant rant your a cunt cos your disagreed, personal attack based on blind speculation

Rant rant rant rant rant I know fucking everything and if disagree your a cunt.

It's really formulaic and incredibly boring.

I agree Redmist. The guys is a charlatan. I'm amazed he got the gig. Don't they conduct recruitment interviews? The most uninspiring man in Scottish fitba and boy we've already got a few beauts, mostly solid thick fucks.

His getting sacked if AFC win the league would be hilarious. The fact they're not already well ahead with their resources is wholly down to his incompetence... plus an amazing recent run from the Dons of course!

I assumed he was employed because he was cheap. And for no other reason.

What a smug arrsehole

And

I think you'll find that also applies to Aberdeen as well

To be fair to him, if Septic do win all their games (now they're in pole position) they will win the league but I get your point.  He's still a complete smug arsehole. Let's hope we can keep a tight ship as we're up against it now.

Fuck him... we're in the same position we were in yesterday.  Beat them and match their results in the rest of the fixtures and we win the league so its still in our hands.

I watched the Motherwell match until they scored. It's depressing just how routine is it though. I still think Aberdeen will win the league though.

• 4 years later...