Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Arabs v Dons

Another big game in terms of our league placement. A proverbial "6 pointer". Would love to beat them after the thumping we got at the start of the season if nothing else. More of what we got in the 2nd half on Saturday and we can win this one.

In/Out: Out

Pre-match: Visiting my old man and doing some form of manual labour no doubt.

Match: SSN if I'm lucky. Manual labour if I'm not.

Post-match: Hame

Prediction: 1-0 Dons. Goodwillie

Massive game, shame we can't have the carrot of second place, but that's neither here nor there I guess. need to focus on getting 3 points regardless of what happens around us.

In/Out: Out

Pre-match: Sorting out my flat.

Match: SSN in the flat / pub.

Post-match: Arsenal - Newcastle, Clock end.

Prediction: 3-2 Dons. Logan

In

car to dundee from glasgow

Whatever stand the inverness reds have got tickets for

car to inverness

very hard game to call this.  Utd are pretty lethal on the counter these days but the county game showed they still concede silly goals but, then, that's been a hallmark for us this seasons also.  This game is winnable for sure, it would be great if we get a low or a robson back in time for it as playing the likes of hayes and pawlett in the cm position is hardly desirable.  I was shitting it every time a challenge was made on jack the past few games as without him we would be lost at the moment.  Taylor starting to look like a defender and the return to form of Mcginniesta bode well for us.  As a spectacle this could be one of the games of the season, can see a 3-2 win for either side so I'll go 3-2 Dons and Pawlett to score first, he's picking up a bit again and is overdue a goal.

Anyone else think Considine actually looked like a LB today?

It was certainly a massive improvement on recent showings, we still need a proper LB though.

That's the best I've seen us play this season, very impressive performance, Jack in particular was immense. Long may it continue

Extended highlights on alba tonight at ten pm

I enjoyed those! I was probably for the first time this season, impressed with Consi. Actually looked like he knew what the hell he was doing for a change.  We definitely need a left back, but he seemed to do ok there.  If he can keep that up until we can get one, then we'll be fine.  Thought the first set of highlights looked good, but these were even better.

Sounded like a brilliant away support (as usual at Tannalice).