Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

AFC v Accies League Cup

Against my better judgement I am heading up to this. Surely we will not be as bad as league game against them. Be interesting to see how Brown does when a team actually takes shots at him. Suspect we will have a better idea of his ability after this one.

In

Travelling up

Y

Supporters bus back down

1-0 Rooney

So who wants to give their thoughts on how Brown played?

He was okay but still really to early to form an opinion as only really had two saves to make and did so but neither were ones that I would have trouble Langfield either. Still not coming for crosses which is a bit of a concern.

In fairness I hadn't really considered the likely fallout from a game but, then, i don't live in the  central belt. Reagardless though we are going to have to play them again sooner or later, may as well enjoy the opportunity to stick the boot in no?

What's living in the Central Belt got to do with anything?  Have you been unaware of all the stuff around Dons-huns games over the years simply by not living in the Central Belt?

I'd happily take on any of the other teams left in the draw.  Celtic are a very average side, on our day we're more than capable of beating them.  The zombies are utter mince, they really are shocking.  United are ain't up to much, they were lucky to to get past Hibs.

Bring it on

What's more in your face? I don't think we're talking about the same thing here.

Well when you say more trouble than its worth i was thinking you were meaning all the shit in the press, the atmosphere in glasgow build up to the game, happy or angry huns being generally hunnish afterwards etc. 

Can't really think of anything else that would make playing a very weak most hated team at a neutral venue in a cup semi not worth it TBH