Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Accies v AFC

Game day and no thread for a game against the league leaders!

Still no Anderson so stuck with waiting for Ash Taylor to fuck up for another week. Jack out as well. Do not like Friday night games as I struggle to make them usually but will be at this one. Thanks to Hebrew for the lift.

In

Driving through

Away stand

Driving back

2-1 Dons Rooney double.

Good effort for actually making it Jute and Hebrew!

Actually missing this game despite it being on TV which is annoying.

Out

Driving up to the Peak District

Still driving up to the Peak District

Hopefully a pub

2-1, Rooney and Hebrew to have plenty of Prosecco and a birthday kiss from ED.

Happy Birthday Hebrew!

Good effort for actually making it Jute and Hebrew!

Actually missing this game despite it being on TV which is annoying.

Out

Driving up to the Peak District

Still driving up to the Peak District

Hopefully a pub

2-1, Rooney and Hebrew to have plenty of Prosecco and a birthday kiss from ED.

Happy Birthday Hebrew!

Thanks Manc,

I'm the designated driver tonight so no prosecco but a gin tour tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Fuck me that was shit. Totally abismal performance by the Dons. Wrong line up wrong tactics and wrong substitutions. Taylor needs punted. Cannot believe how bad this guy is. Gets worse every game as well. He is totally unsettling rest of defence.

Accies out worked Dons and their manager won the tactical battle. His forwards knew to go after our weak link in the defence from the off.

Agree that Langfield should have done better on first but Taylor's fuck up (one of many) was a big contributing factor.

Surprised at how little has been said on here about that shambles.

Agree with Jute...wrong selection and tactics. What's more worrying is how slow DM was in identifying and then correcting this (imo he didnt correct it).

Taylor is laughably poor. The high point for me being when closing someone down he threw his hands up to his face in case that big hard ball hit him on the face. Pathetic.

Langfield - appalling. Throw about any stats you like, people can see it with their own eyes - he's fucking garbage. We go in at ht at 0 0 after our poorest 45 mins under DM and that 2nd half is completely different. He handed it to them on a plate. Why are we still persisting with this joker?

have always said, Langfield is a liability, especially during celtic games, the guys a daft celtic fan, can even look a conspiracy in the face, played shocking we dropped 3 points n celtic won. so he will be happy.

we need a new "snelders" type of goalkeeper one that has NO alliegence what so ever to do with celtic or sevco.

Langfield is a massive hun, hence why he asked Calderwood if he could sign for them.

If you were going to base it on "teams he fucks up against" he could support a lot of teams but Dundee Utd would probably come out on top.

The Arab tit.

Woeful performance, by far the worst I've seen under DM's management. It's been said many many times before but fuck me Langfield is dire.  Taylor isn't getting any better and his lack of ability seems to be seriously unsettling the rest of the defence.

Robson looks done, not at the races at all.

Not one player gets pass marks.

I can't say I've ever seen anyone get annoyed for someone else stating Clangers was a bad keeper.  He's a decent shot stopper, but I've even been let down by that this season.  How we manage to keep getting 2nd choice keepers is ridiculous now.  We need someone to push him / take his place.  Can't see how no-one else at the club doesn't see that.

Quite glad I wasn't able to see this game now.  I really hope we manage to get something against Motherwell...

Agree re: Robson Ally S, I thought that at the beginning of the season, slows the game down way too much, gets caught in possession etc...it's a shame but hopefully he can pass on his experience to the younger players.

I can't say I've ever seen anyone get annoyed for someone else stating Clangers was a bad keeper.  He's a decent shot stopper, but I've even been let down by that this season.  How we manage to keep getting 2nd choice keepers is ridiculous now.  We need someone to push him / take his place.  Can't see how no-one else at the club doesn't see that.

Quite glad I wasn't able to see this game now.  I really hope we manage to get something against Motherwell...

Agree re: Robson Ally S, I thought that at the beginning of the season, slows the game down way too much, gets caught in possession etc...it's a shame but hopefully he can pass on his experience to the younger players.

It will be interesting to see if DM perseveres with Langfield, it's the first time under his reign that langfield has hit a bit of a string of goal conceding bad form.  Brown came with a good reputation from Cheltenham and I think he deserves a few run outs. 

The truth is the whole defensive side to our game is unrecognisable from last season.  Taylor is looking out of his depth to say the least so hopefully Anderson will return soon and give him some time out of the spotlight.  There could be a player there yet but we're certainly not seeing it just now.  Who was actually the last left back we signed?  I was really gutted that this issue was not sorted during the transfer window and it's really killing us at times. 

Midfield wise robson has not been able to get as involved as he did last season, though I didn't think he was our worst performer on friday, and flood is consistently playing a little too far forward to be an effective ball winner.  He's not got the attacking nous to be anything more than a hard working passenger if he's not doing that IMO.  Jack and Low have looked good together but not really tested against more talented sides.  Its all very well for having a royal flush frontline but if your defensive options are a pair of 2's then said frontline are going to not only be starved of service but constantly trying to pull back a deficit.