Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons - Helen Mirren

Got to stick with 4-4-2 as we look a much better side going forward playing this way. Only change I would make from Saturday would to be replace Robson with Low.

Out for this one as cannot get time off work.

I'd agree with that, although from what I saw Robson didn't do too badly on Sat.  I don't think it's a coincidence that we've seen an upturn in our fortunes since we've adopted the 4-4-2 system. 

I'd agree with that, although from what I saw Robson didn't do too badly on Sat.  I don't think it's a coincidence that we've seen an upturn in our fortunes since we've adopted the 4-4-2 system.

Robson was done after about 50 minutes and was lucky ref never pulled him up for lunge on Caley number 16 as it would have been another yellow. Low give us more energy in the middle plus he was the legs to push forward with the ball which Robson no longer has.

Robson was done after about 50 minutes and was lucky ref never pulled him up for lunge on Caley number 16 as it would have been another yellow. Low give us more energy in the middle plus he was the legs to push forward with the ball which Robson no longer has.

This.

Low must start. Too soon for Robson to start again and better option on the bench tonight.

Not me nor the two chaps that I was sitting with last night saw a handball so I'm not sure. But the fact is we created so many chances that we could've been 4-0 up at half time. By not being clinical enough we let them get back into it. Very poor result. And I can't really remember Aberdeen creating that many chances consistently for years and years. Tragedy that we never got all 3 points. We were the better side by many, many miles.

Jim Goodwin is a dirty, dirty cunt.

Was it a clangers fuck up for the first?

Aye, slow off his line and indecisive - should have smothered the ball but let it run on and then was out of position.  The cross should have been stopped by his colleagues, but he certainly compounded their frailties. 

Made a complete James Hunt of it for ICT's 2nd on Saturday too, but I don't think you're allowed to say that here.