Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Real Sociedad (away)

Currently not showing on their schedule on the website and tab for "Aberdeen in Europe" is no longer there so not so sure they are going to show it.

That disappeared before the Groningen away game which was on that channel.

REAL Sociedad today confirmed star players Haris Seferovic and Carlos Vela will not play against Aberdeen FC tomorrow night.

The La Liga outfit are set to host the Dons at the Anoeta stadium in their Europa League first-leg third-round qualifying tie.

Switzerland international midfielder Seferovic has only just returned to San Sebastian following his exploits for the national side at the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

Former Arsenal striker Vela is also absent from the 18-man squad as he continues his recovery from a heel injury.

Real Sociedad squad to face Aberdeen FC: Zubikarai, Bardají, Zaldua, Mikel, Iñigo, De la Bella, Elustondo, Markel Bergara, Zurutuza, Gaztañaga, Networks, Barn, Brown, Xabi Prieto, Chory Castro, Hervías, Agirretxe, Finnbogason.

REAL Sociedad today confirmed star players Haris Seferovic and Carlos Vela will not play against Aberdeen FC tomorrow night.

The La Liga outfit are set to host the Dons at the Anoeta stadium in their Europa League first-leg third-round qualifying tie.

Switzerland international midfielder Seferovic has only just returned to San Sebastian following his exploits for the national side at the World Cup in Brazil this summer.

Former Arsenal striker Vela is also absent from the 18-man squad as he continues his recovery from a heel injury.

Real Sociedad squad to face Aberdeen FC: Zubikarai, Bardají, Zaldua, Mikel, Iñigo, De la Bella, Elustondo, Markel Bergara, Zurutuza, Gaztañaga, Networks, Barn, Brown, Xabi Prieto, Chory Castro, Hervías, Agirretxe, Finnbogason.

I reckon Networks has good link-up play.

Clearly the better side, but I don't think Robson should have started that game. Still, the team can be proud of how they played today, the tie is not over. A packed pittodrie and anything can happen. They were clearly the better side tonight and that second goal was a peach. Shame about the offside decision.

They are easily the best team we'll play this year. Passed the ball around us at will and 2-0 was about right. Still in it, but we need to give them more to think about at Pittodrie.

Russell Anderson was fantastic again. The guy is an absolute star.

Absolutely, what a performance.  Possibly the best performance i've seen from him since his first stint with us.

Still all to play for imo.

I'm glad we weren't humbled by them but I can't see us doing much against them at home. I'm at peace with that, I don't think we have the squad to play Thursday then Sunday for a few months without a massive adverse effect on domestic form. 6 European games is great experience for the squad and hopefully we will start the domestic campaign very strongly as a result. Also if the tims end up in the europa league we could really push them this season