Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Fernando Ricksen

BigAl

Absolutely fucking hated him whilst at the defunct Glasgow club, but it has been announced that at 37 he is suffering from MND for which there is no cure.

This is the same disease that took our very own Chris Anderson.

Whilst not advocating a love in for Ricksen, this is a horrible disease and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Absolutely fucking hated him whilst at the defunct Glasgow club, but it has been announced that at 37 he is suffering from MND for which there is no cure.

This is the same disease that took our very own Chris Anderson.

Whilst not advocating a love in for Ricksen, this is a horrible disease and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Agreed, One of the Facebook fan pages suggested we sing one Fernando Ricksen on Monday as a mark of respect. While it is sad news and as you say I would not wish it on anyone, lets not get carried away.

Agreed, One of the Facebook fan pages suggested we sing one Fernando Ricksen on Monday as a mark of respect. While it is sad news and as you say I would not wish it on anyone, lets not get carried away.

Fuck that.

I once had a very strange conversation with Ricksen outside Malmaison in Glasgow. I am fairly certain he either wasn't all there or was stoned.

Wouldn't wish MND on anyone. Supposedly pro footballers are 6 times more likely to develop MND than others.

However, had to laugh at that cheating cunt McCoist's claim that Ricksen would have got into the huns nine in a row team. Instead of who exactly? Gary Stevens? Trevor Steven? Not a chance you drink driving, adultering utter mess of a man. Just because he's ill doesn't make him a better footballer than he actually was.

Look forward to the huns holding a benefit game for Ricksen and then keeping all the money, the classless cunts.

Cunt has cunt of a terminal illness, but is still a cunt.

I don't wish ill on him, I just couldn't give a shit.

I suppose he may deserve a little respect if he was to raise awareness or money for research into MND but a glance at the press over the last day or two suggests he's more interested in punting stories to the press about orgies and  celebrating going caving in Jordan's minge, like it's an exclusive club.