Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

chat system in testing

Reekie_Red

• 1 month later...

No, its nae use- had a wee trial during the first half....nope not the solution we need

Was a useful exercise but certainly not the answer to what we need. Signed in once using my user name, got kicked oot after fifteen minutes or so and then couldn't log back in for the rest of the half... Gave up at half time

• 5 months later...
Guest swaddon

Any word on whether we are going to get live chat for the new season? I don't particularly want to use the facilities on any other AFC chatting site.

Any word on whether we are going to get live chat for the new season? I don't particularly want to use the facilities on any other AFC chatting site.

Yeah we hope to have a chat feature installed and working in the next couple of weeks. Got a couple of other ideas- all will be revealed soon.

Did minijc not try to use that one time but when you logged in you couldn't see who else was in the chat room?

In short, it was shit.

You can change the name of who you are.

It's ace, me FJ and Gabber776 are there. LOLZ!!!!1!

• 2 months later...

For example if I went for a shit and I wanted to read CtS' post from 10 mins ago and it was already a page down then i would scroll up. When you scroll up the message board automatically comes down to the last post message and this is annoying. It would be better if, when not at the bottom of the live chat message board, it would stay still.

For example if I went for a shit and I wanted to read CtS' post from 10 mins ago and it was already a page down then i would scroll up. When you scroll up the message board automatically comes down to the last post message and this is annoying. It would be better if, when not at the bottom of the live chat message board, it would stay still.

Simple solution, dont go for a shit  :-\

• 1 year later...