Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Ryan Gauld

BigAl

So is this boy the real deal or over hyped ?

See the story about allegedly being on the radar of Real Madrid seems to be cropping up all over the place now. Can't really say I know too much about him. Kind of happy if someone else's player is getting all the attention as means no one sniffing about our youngsters.

• 1 month later...

Then sat on the bench/in the changing room on twitter saying everyone has been hooked for having a bad game - got dogs abuse for not watching the game.

He sat on the bench laughing at first. He was laughing as he was walking off the pitch too. To me it seemed like he was laughing because he felt it was a ridiculous substitution but I might have been a bit hasty in thinking that.

Good interview with Gauld on the BBC website, Aberdeen loon, brought up in Laurencekirk, spoke really well for a 17 year old and I'd suggest he probably won't do a 'Fyvie'. Pains me to say it but Utd have got a wee buzz about them at the moment. Probably favourites for 2nd this season on current form?

Good interview with Gauld on the BBC website, Aberdeen loon, brought up in Laurencekirk, spoke really well for a 17 year old and I'd suggest he probably won't do a 'Fyvie'. Pains me to say it but Utd have got a wee buzz about them at the moment. Probably favourites for 2nd this season on current form?

Heard his interview on tv last night ( at least I assume it is the same one) and have to say he didn't come across as your stereo typical teenage footballer. Seems a pretty level headed young lad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...