Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotland vs USA / Norway

Stewart

These Friday games are the reason I am chucking my SSC membership,

I'm sure a few folk will be the same.  Fine for me as I live 5mins from Hampden but for the bulk of the support it is a pain the arse.  Sadly I think in this case there isn't much the SFA can do but it has already hit attendances (even accounting for the shit campaign).  Even living right next to the place by the time the game finish I'm up for a pint then home.  I used to enjoy the day/night out with Scotland games which usually in some way compensated for the fitba on show, but now you don't even get that.

SSC Membership is a complete waste of time unless you travel to away games.

The whole club should be scrapped and replaced with just a Travel Club.

You mean like it was in the first place before they saw a way of fleecing cash from the fans?

Will be there but Friday night football is pish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly warm for the middle of November - but next to the sea. Not booking just now but will see if prices drop nearer the time.

Only 6 hotels in Molde.

No direct trains from Oslo either and only 3 flights a day from Oslo.

Glad I am giving this one a miss.

• 3 weeks later...

Goalkeepers: Scott Fox (Partick Thistle), Matt Gilks (Blackpool), David Marshall (Cardiff City)

Defenders: Christophe Berra (Ipswich Town), Gordon Greer (Brighton & Hove Albion), Grant Hanley (Blackburn Rovers), Alan Hutton (Aston Villa), Russell Martin (Norwich City), Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic), Lee Wallace (Rangers), Steven Whittaker (Norwich City)

Midfielders: Charlie Adam (Stoke City), Ikechi Anya (Watford), Barry Bannan (Crystal Palace), Scott Brown (Celtic), Craig Bryson (Derby County), Chris Burke (Birmingham City), Craig Conway (Brighton & Hove Albion), James Forrest (Celtic), Gary Mackay-Steven (Dundee United), James McArthur (Wigan Athletic), Matt Phillips (Queens Park Rangers), Robert Snodgrass (Norwich City)

Forwards: Steven Fletcher (Sunderland), Steven Naismith (Everton), Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn Rovers).

We were noticeably worse once Wallace came on

He got a huge cheer when it was announced he was coming on, probably the biggest cheer of the match. Was surprised as lots of folk I spoke to before the match felt he shouldn't even be in the squad.