Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

BOOOOOOOOOOOS/YEYYYYYYYYYYS

Do people have to justify their boo?

I seem to have gone from +2 to -1 since lunchtime on Saturday and I've NOT posted in that time. ???

On a quick glance this morning EVERYONE'S rating seems to be down. Is someone just booing everyone for the hell of it.

How can someone with only a couple of posts (and non-contoversial ones at that) justifiably have a -1 or -2 rating??

Do people have to justify their boo?-NO

I seem to have gone from +2 to -1 since lunchtime on Saturday and I've NOT posted in that time. ???Where have you been ?

On a quick glance this morning EVERYONE'S rating seems to be down. Is someone just booing everyone for the hell of it.

How can someone with only a couple of posts (and non-contoversial ones at that) justifiably have a -1 or -2 rating??Who says you're non controversial

Only kidding MBT, I'll applaud you and increase your rating  ;)

Do people have to justify their boo?-NO

I seem to have gone from +2 to -1 since lunchtime on Saturday and I've NOT posted in that time. ???Where have you been ?

How can someone with only a couple of posts (and non-contoversial ones at that) justifiably have a -1 or -2 rating??Who says you're non controversial

Only kidding MBT, I'll applaud you and increase your rating  ;)

Ta

No access to the net at home is why I've not posted since Sat. Needed to get back in here at school  ;)

You're still going backwards MBT ;)

Who have you been upsetting :o

Apart fro "the evil bitch from hell" who's not into football or posting here I don't know????? ???:

Ah but she might be incognito on here...... can you be sure ?  :o

Yes!

a) she don't know I post here

b) She'll be in bed til about 4pm!

c) no internet access at home just now