Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Most hated EPL team

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shite league. Could not give a fuck about any of them. Will vote Man U because load of cunts in aberdeen seem to "support" them.

This has undoubtedly strengthened my determination to follow Liverpool in the EPL over the years because you're right. And it's no coincidence that the same cunts are mentioning Liverpool in this thread.  ;D Tin hat's on.

Chelsea.  Scummy team, scummy fans.

I can usually find something to like about most teams down south, i bet a lot on premier league games and you can build up affiliations with teams, players, managers etc when they win you a bit of money. 

Going against the grain of the thread though I don't mind seeing the north east teams do well these days.  More to do with having a few mates who support them than anything else.

Reasons to dislike Newcastle: Alan Shearer, Gazza, The fucking accent, The great Stephen Glass robbery, Alan Pardew, Alan Shearer again!, Keegan............

I don't mind Pardew but agree with the rest.

Gascoigne and Shearer epitomise the club - they're a pair of cunts.