Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotsport Petition...

Guest Barryn8

Guest Barryn8

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Scotsport/

This is my campaign, I'm a new poster here, and I hope you can support it.

I am admittedly not an Aberdonian but as I care about Scottish Football, which is why I have done the petition, I thought you may support the issue also.

The quality of the Scotsport program can perhaps be questioned but maybe we can see past that to an extent.

Cheers

I don't see the point of trying anymore.  I emailed a complaint about Scotsport SPL when it started.  I got a generic letter back saying how they welcomed my email but that they thought Scotsport SPL was a great show and a winner with viewers.  I think everyone who emailed them on this site got the same email as I did.

Can anyone confirm a couple of weeks ago when Owen Coyle was on he used "we" when he was talking about raseltikbyraway?  I wasn't paying attention at the time so I wasn't sure if I simply mishead him.

Guest efan_ekoku

I'm not going to bother with this petition. What will happen if this is successful is that they will punt Scotsport off the air and us non-subscribing setanta viewers will have no highlights show

Guest efan_ekoku

What will happen if this is successful is that they will punt Scotsport off the air and us non-subscribing setanta viewers will have no highlights show

No; what will happen if they are successful is that ScotSport will be moved to an earlier time-slot.

No, this has already been suggested and their rights say the cannot have it before 9pm on a Monday and they have the news at 10 so cannot interfere with this. Although, they must make an exception for the times they've had to show them on Sunday nights on previous occasions

What will happen if this is successful is that they will punt Scotsport off the air and us non-subscribing setanta viewers will have no highlights show

No; what will happen if they are successful is that ScotSport will be moved to an earlier time-slot.

No, this has already been suggested and their rights say the cannot have it before 9pm on a Monday and they have the news at 10 so cannot interfere with this. Although, they must make an exception for the times they've had to show them on Sunday nights on previous occasions

I'm aware of all of this. Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with what you said originally.

The petition has SFA to do with ScotSport being shite or being revamped or being removed. Its sole purpose is to get ScotSport on at a more reasonable time. Ergo, if the petition is successful, ScotSport is put on earlier.

Unlikely, I know; but I don't see how the success of this petition is in any way linked to ScotSport being punted from the airwaves.

Guest roccovellhung

It really wasnae that long ago when the weekend fitba consisted off -

Saturday 3pm kick offs guaranteed

Green Final by 6pm

BBC highlights on a Saturday night

Grumpian highlights on a Sunday afternoon

Now fit div we get??? -

kick offs at onytime that Satanta have a spare puckle of hours

Nae Green final ata

Nae BBC highlights ata

And Grumpain highlights at 11pm or fitiver on a Monday night

Fit a sad state of affairs........ :(