🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Scotland v Estonia - 06/02/13

Jute

Anyone thinking of going to this?

Vauxhall International Challenge Match

Scotland v Estonia

Wednesday 6 Feb 2012, kick-off 19:45

Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen

We are delighted to announce the details of the SSC members' sale for the first men’s A squad Scotland match of 2013 against Estonia in February.  This will be a local match for our North East based supporters, taking place at Aberdeen’s Pittodrie Stadium.

The SSC members sale will begin:

Mon 10 Dec 2012 at 10am until Fri 4 Jan 2013 at 5pm.

Tickets will be priced at:

Richard Donald Stand (Lower):  £15

Merkland Stand (Family): £15 adult/ £5 child

South Stand: £18

Main Stand: £18

Click here to view stadium plan for Pittodrie Stadium.

To buy, visit: www.scottishfa.talent-sport.co.uk

Members who have purchased a World Cup Qualifier Season Tickets will have access to a £10 ticket pre-sale via the same link, from Mon 3 Dec at 10am until Fri 7 Dec at 12 midday. The £10 offer for season ticket holders is available in the South Stand only and will be subject to availability.

FOR BOTH SALES:

Scotland Supporters Club members who would like wheelchair area tickets should contact Sharon or Paige from the SSC team as normal on 0141 616-6198/9. We have 32 wheelchair plus carer tickets.

All wheelchair places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

There is no dedicated abulant section at Pittodrie Stadium.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see there are still plenty of tickets available for this one, folk being put off by magoo?

think it's more a case of the national team reaping what harry potter sowed.

i certainly couldn't see myself going out my way to watch a friendly v estonia any time soon. which is sad, but i'm fed up of seeing the same perennial failures on the pitch, with only a couple of them ever looking like they're trying, and several pulling out injured in advance because they don't give a shit about the honour of a cap.

Thing is though......is anyone really that surprised.Also does anyone really care that much nowadays

I want to, I really do, but i'm getting increasingly disillusioned with the whole setup and it saddens me greatly.

I was supposed to be going to Serbia, but i really don't want to waste my money or holidays.  Who knows, maybe Strachan will galvanise the support and the players.  I'm hoping so anyway.

I want to, I really do, but i'm getting increasingly disillusioned with the whole setup and it saddens me greatly.

I was supposed to be going to Serbia, but i really don't want to waste my money or holidays.  Who knows, maybe Strachan will galvanise the support and the players.  I'm hoping so anyway.

Not by picking players from the 3rd division he won't.

Miller & Hutton FFS......

Different maanger, same old shit

Why am I not surprised  ???

Anyone here actually planning on heading along to this ?

Goalkeepers: Matt Gilks (Blackpool), David Marshall (Cardiff), Allan McGregor (Besiktas)

Defenders: Phil Bardsley (Sunderland), Christophe Berra (Wolves), Gary Caldwell (Wigan), Grant Hanley (Blackburn), Alan Hutton (Mallorca), Russell Martin (Norwich), Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic), Lee Wallace (Rangers), Andy Webster (Hearts)

Midfielders: Charlie Adam (Stoke), Scott Brown (Celtic), Chris Burke (Birmingham), Kris Commons (Celtic), James Forrest (Celtic), James McArthur (Wigan), James Morrison (West Brom), Matt Philips (Blackpool), Robert Snodgrass (Norwich)

Forwards: Steven Fletcher (Sunderland), Ross McCormack (Leeds), Jamie Mackie (QPR), Shaun Maloney (Wigan), Kenny Miller (Vancouver), Steven Naismith (Everton), Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn)

Miller & Hutton FFS......

Different maanger, same old shit

Why am I not surprised  ???

Anyone here actually planning on heading along to this ?

Goalkeepers: Matt Gilks (Blackpool), David Marshall (Cardiff), Allan McGregor (Besiktas)

Defenders: Phil Bardsley (Sunderland), Christophe Berra (Wolves), Gary Caldwell (Wigan), Grant Hanley (Blackburn), Alan Hutton (Mallorca), Russell Martin (Norwich), Charlie Mulgrew (Celtic), Lee Wallace (Rangers), Andy Webster (Hearts)

Midfielders: Charlie Adam (Stoke), Scott Brown (Celtic), Chris Burke (Birmingham), Kris Commons (Celtic), James Forrest (Celtic), James McArthur (Wigan), James Morrison (West Brom), Matt Philips (Blackpool), Robert Snodgrass (Norwich)

Forwards: Steven Fletcher (Sunderland), Ross McCormack (Leeds), Jamie Mackie (QPR), Shaun Maloney (Wigan), Kenny Miller (Vancouver), Steven Naismith (Everton), Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn)

I have a ticket but may stay in pub.

Well, a win is a win, must be close to beating latrines record already  ;D  Missed the game but can't say im that fussed about it.

Autocorrect?

I could barely bring myself to watch the game on TV. I have trouble flicking that switch that makes me want to scream abuse at cunts like Brown, McGreggor, Mulgrew and Naismith for 99% of the year so I can cheer them on.

Don't get me wrong. Pleased with the win, like. I'm so glad I didn't agree to go.